Greetings from Bloemfontein, ZA

Good evening

I enjoy hunting, fishing, touring Southern Africa and being a private pilot. I also enjoy reloading my own .270 rounds for hunting and it is going well so far.

Thank you for allowing me to this group.

Regards,

Júlíus Kloków

Welcome to AH! My last hunt in RSA was just a bit down the road from you near Fauresmith.
 
Júlíus, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your participation from South Africa.
 
View attachment 388522 on board to the forums. Do you fly out of Blom? I didn't notice too many small aircraft at the airport. Never could figure out why there weren't more private airstrips and pilots in the country.
Our smaller aircraft normally fly out of Tempé airfield near Bloem. Guys with the PC12's and private jets fly out from the private hangars at Bloemfontein International. Problem with private airstrips is fuel availability. Normally we have to land somewhere along the way to get filled up before landing / after departing private airstrips.
 
Welcome!! How often do you get to hut?
Every year for the past 4 years. Took a nice Eland in August last year and my son a beautiful Blue Wildebeest. We normally get invited on a hunt or plan to shoot something nice in a season and work towards that goal. We started reloading early last year and the Hornady ELD-X in the .270 has brought down both bucks cleanly. Mine was shot at 312 metres and my son shot his at 268 metres.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Good evening

I enjoy hunting, fishing, touring Southern Africa and being a private pilot. I also enjoy reloading my own .270 rounds for hunting and it is going well so far.

Thank you for allowing me to this group.

Regards,

Júlíus Kloków
Hello JuliusKlokow,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Paul.
(Velo Dog)
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Julius, Welcome to the posting side.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,184
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top