Greetings from Alaska

Welcome aboard!

Giday NorthenKel and welcome to the A H forums.

Hello from Dillingham! Always nice to see another Alaskan on here.

:S Welcome:

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard. Lots of very knowledgeable and experienced safari hunters on the site that are willing to share from their experiences and insights. Good luck planning your safari.

Welcome to AH

Welcome NorthernKel. "A"'s in front of places to hunt are tops on my list. I've been to Alaska a number of time and always want to go again!!! Only been to Africa once and of course I want to go back. Good luck on your trip planning, you are in one of the best places!!!

Hello NorthernKel,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Have a look into our web site when you get a spare moment.

Also, I live in Anchorage.
I’m curious as to approximately where in Alaska you live.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

I'm so excited I was referred to this site! I'm looking forward to researching and to start planning a hunt!
Welcome to AH! Ask plenty of questions, that is what this place is for.

Welcome to AH NorthernKel!

Welcome to our forum @NorthernKel. Hope you enjoy it here. Have a couple of friends in Alaska. Have made a couple of trips there, though never had a chance to hunt there. What a beautiful place. Should have hunted there before I got too old.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg