Greeting and Intro

henryl82

New member
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Hi Guys,

I am Henry and I like guns[emoji16] Doing some research as I would like a rifle soon[emoji16]
 
hi welcome aboard :D Beers:....how bout bit more info ..do/have you hunted, what rifle are you thinking about and what would it be used for hunting?........no info at all on your profile page.....


Hi Spike,

Thank you.
Nope I haven’t hunted yet, on my Bucket list.
Right now so many different varieties, so I am reading and googling to understand them.
Yes will be used in a hunt and at the range.
Ok will try find my profile page.‍♂️
Didn’t know we had one.
 
yo
Hi Spike,

Thank you.
Nope I haven’t hunted yet, on my Bucket list.
Right now so many different varieties, so I am reading and googling to understand them.
Yes will be used in a hunt and at the range.
Ok will try find my profile page.‍♂️
Didn’t know we had one.

click on your name on top right of page and it should take you to it.
you done any shooting at all?
 
yo


click on your name on top right of page and it should take you to it.
you done any shooting at all?


Yip I have, .22lr rifle, 223 and 556 AR.
Handguns 357 Magnum Research, 9mm CZ and PO guns and 38 Special.

My EDC is a 45 1911, and I don’t lots of research(a years worth) before I jumped.

Thanks will look at it.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! If you plan to make it to Africa hunting, you’d better step up a few calibers. Although the 223 in a bolt gun should work OK for the Tiny Ten antelope slam with the heavier constructed bullets.
 
Welcome to AH! Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome! Lots of good info here and friendly folks with lots of real world experience.
 
Yip I have, .22lr rifle, 223 and 556 AR.
Handguns 357 Magnum Research, 9mm CZ and PO guns and 38 Special.

My EDC is a 45 1911, and I don’t lots of research(a years worth) before I jumped.

Thanks will look at it.

what 1911 you got?
 
Welcome to AH Henry!
 
Enjoy your research.
 
Welcome and get hunting soon..
 
Hi Henry, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,256
Messages
1,569,898
Members
168,772
Latest member
RSCChristi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top