Greatest Graduation Present Ever!!!!!

It’s a good looking rifle.
 
Double congratulations Erik.

You are an inspiration!
 
Double congratulations Erik.

You are an inspiration!
Thank you. I have to say that it has been the most difficult thing I’ve done. Not because the classes are hard but because of the commitment and time trying to do it as an adult with kids and multiple jobs. I still don’t know if it was worth it. Well, it was worth it for the double rifle!
 
Awesome and congrats! I know you've worked hard for that degree.

And Christmas is coming. A custom case would be a great present for Gizmo!
 
Awesome and congrats! I know you've worked hard for that degree.

And Christmas is coming. A custom case would be a great present for Gizmo!
Thank you Royal. I think I may build one and buy the oil bottles and all the shnazzy stuff
 
Looks like I need to make myself a culling belt now. Hmmmmm......
 
Congrats on all counts! That's a fine piece of iron looks like time to find a few test pigs!
 
Well, it was worth it for the double rifle!
Hell yeah it was worth it! If I knew someone would buy me a double, I would have gone back for round 2 of school for sure. This also got me thinking...my wife is doing a degree online. You think I can get away with buying another double and telling her it's her graduation present????:ROFLMAO:

Again, Congrats man. It's a hell of an accomplishment!
 
Hell yeah it was worth it! If I knew someone would buy me a double, I would have gone back for round 2 of school for sure. This also got me thinking...my wife is doing a degree online. You think I can get away with buying another double and telling her it's her graduation present????:ROFLMAO:

Again, Congrats man. It's a hell of an accomplishment!
It’s worth a try :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
 
congrats on both! I am sure both will be well used, but I bet one will be better liked! LOL:W Gun:
 
Congratz on your BA!!!!! and a very nice graduation present. My chapuis 9.3x74 is my favorite rifle in the safe. You will find that it is a great caliber. Rizinni makes a nice double and everyone I have handled is well balanced and regulated well. You will find doubles very addictive. I have talked to the IFG guys on the phone a couple times and they seem to be stand up kinda folks. ENJOY!!!
 
I haven’t got to shoot it yet but omg it feels wonderful. It’s killing me and it’s going to be a little while before I can get the time to puts some rounds down range.
The IFG guys are wonderful folks and James has been a very good friend of mine for many years.
 
Hay Gizmo, first of all congrats on "finally" getting your degree. It helps set the "chinning bar" a little higher for the rest of your family. My dad started going to college at age 42. I took 12 years to get my BSBA. My sons both have Degrees one a BA the other a MA but more importantly their kids (my grandkids) are expected to continue their education. Now about that double . . . . .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,848
Members
169,439
Latest member
skagberretu1984
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top