Greatest Graduation Present Ever!!!!!

It’s a good looking rifle.

Double congratulations Erik.

You are an inspiration!

Double congratulations Erik.

You are an inspiration!
Thank you. I have to say that it has been the most difficult thing I’ve done. Not because the classes are hard but because of the commitment and time trying to do it as an adult with kids and multiple jobs. I still don’t know if it was worth it. Well, it was worth it for the double rifle!

Awesome and congrats! I know you've worked hard for that degree.

And Christmas is coming. A custom case would be a great present for Gizmo!

Awesome and congrats! I know you've worked hard for that degree.

And Christmas is coming. A custom case would be a great present for Gizmo!
Thank you Royal. I think I may build one and buy the oil bottles and all the shnazzy stuff

Looks like I need to make myself a culling belt now. Hmmmmm......

Congrats on all counts! That's a fine piece of iron looks like time to find a few test pigs!

Well, it was worth it for the double rifle!
Hell yeah it was worth it! If I knew someone would buy me a double, I would have gone back for round 2 of school for sure. This also got me thinking...my wife is doing a degree online. You think I can get away with buying another double and telling her it's her graduation present????:ROFLMAO:

Again, Congrats man. It's a hell of an accomplishment!

Hell yeah it was worth it! If I knew someone would buy me a double, I would have gone back for round 2 of school for sure. This also got me thinking...my wife is doing a degree online. You think I can get away with buying another double and telling her it's her graduation present????:ROFLMAO:

Again, Congrats man. It's a hell of an accomplishment!
It’s worth a try :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

congrats on both! I am sure both will be well used, but I bet one will be better liked! LOL:W Gun:

Congratz on your BA!!!!! and a very nice graduation present. My chapuis 9.3x74 is my favorite rifle in the safe. You will find that it is a great caliber. Rizinni makes a nice double and everyone I have handled is well balanced and regulated well. You will find doubles very addictive. I have talked to the IFG guys on the phone a couple times and they seem to be stand up kinda folks. ENJOY!!!

I haven’t got to shoot it yet but omg it feels wonderful. It’s killing me and it’s going to be a little while before I can get the time to puts some rounds down range.
The IFG guys are wonderful folks and James has been a very good friend of mine for many years.

Hay Gizmo, first of all congrats on "finally" getting your degree. It helps set the "chinning bar" a little higher for the rest of your family. My dad started going to college at age 42. I took 12 years to get my BSBA. My sons both have Degrees one a BA the other a MA but more importantly their kids (my grandkids) are expected to continue their education. Now about that double . . . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!