Great News DSC!!!

Rare Breed

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Dec 23, 2018
Messages
7,755
Reaction score
20,800
Location
Atlanta GA
Media
42
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
6
I just saw the forecast for Wednesday through Sunday for DSC week, and it will be very nice in Atlanta!!! Highs will average 45 to 53 during the day and 25-35 during the nights with no precipitation in the forecast at all!!! Hope to see everyone there!!!
 
Yeah last year was terrible I went the first day then the rest was canceled .Yes we need some good weather its been rotten the last week .
 
Yeah last year was terrible I went the first day then the rest was canceled .Yes we need some good weather its been rotten the last week .
Ummm……I attended Friday and Saturday. The weather was bad, but the show went on.
 
Planning to be there Friday/Saturday. See you at the AH dinner.
 
Got my room reserved for Friday night and am looking forward to the AH dinner. I've been to last couple at SCI and have really enjoyed myself at those, I expect this will be the same. I plan on spending the day at the show on Saturday and heading back home Saturday night. It's only about a 3.5 hour drive for me. Should be good times.
 
I'll be there Sat and Sun
 
We are driving down on Thursday from WNC. We have volunteered to work at the membership booth all three days in the mornings. We will definitely be there for dinner on Friday night.
 
I just saw the forecast for Wednesday through Sunday for DSC week, and it will be very nice in Atlanta!!! Highs will average 45 to 53 during the day and 25-35 during the nights with no precipitation in the forecast at all!!! Hope to see everyone there!!!
FLYING IN FROM COSTA RICA THAT SOUNDS A LITLLE CHILLY TO ME.
 
Ill be there Friday and Saturday
 
Friday Saturday as well. See you at dinner.
 
I’ll be there.

Is anyone going to the live fire dinner thing on Saturday?
 
What is the live fire dinner thing?

“

DSC + Gather Grills ​

Live Fire Dinner Experience​

Date: Friday, February 6, 2026 & Saturday, February 7, 2026





Time: 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.

Location: Westside Motor Lounge

Experience the heat and flavor at the DSC + Gather Grills Live Fire Dinner Experience—an unforgettable evening of food, fire, and atmosphere. Join us from 6–10pm on Friday, February 6, 2026 and Saturday, February 7, 2026 for an indulgent all-you-can-eat buffet cooked live on the Gather Grill, with dining available indoors and outdoors around cozy fire pits.

Skip the hassle and long waits of downtown dining and enjoy a relaxed, elevated experience just a quick Uber ride from the convention center at Westside Motor Lounge. A cash bar will be available to complement the feast. Non-alcoholic beverages are included.

Price: $125 per person, per night”
 
I can’t find the thread. Where is the AH dinner?
 
At DSC No Mas Cantina and at SCI again at Jonathon’s Grill
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,112
Members
169,110
Latest member
terbiroucont1987
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top