Gordon Ramsay sparks outrage by shooting a goat on his new Uncharted TV show

India was sadly overrun by these vegan whores and sons of bitches in 1972 . They took away some of the finest hunting in the world and prohibited beef eating just to fulfil their autistic vegan agendas .
I salute Gordon Ramsay for his bravery and not giving a damn about what a bunch of politically correct " key board commandos " say on Twitter. Every vegan in this world needs to be stripped naked and left in the Himalayas to die of exposure to the elements , among their precious " animal friends " .
I will also implore the rest of the international hunting community to never let the world end up like India and fall to these vile tree hugging psychopaths . We actually experienced 1st hand how much damage vegans and anti hunters can do if they ever get a chance to run the way a country works . In modern times , the situation has only gotten worse.

More humane than the meat most folks that are "outraged" eat from the grocery store. His restaurants are amazing, I'll make an extra visit now next time I'm near one!

More humane than the meat most folks that are "outraged" eat from the grocery store. His restaurants are amazing, I'll make an extra visit now next time I'm near one!
I have eaten at 1 of his restaurants in Las Vegas . The cheese burger is to die for. Absolutely elegant in simplicity.

Major Khan,
I love your description of the vegans in India and the damage they cause worldwide. Spot on!

I haven’t had the opportunity to eat at one of his restaurants, but my wife has and she said it was amazing. Looking forward to it.

Glad I don’t do social media. Seems like it’s a daily occurrence where someone on Twitter reminds me how little I give a sh.. about the ass clowns on there.

I could only stand 5 1/2 minutes of this vegan. She should have bit*h slapped him the first time he interrupted her. Glad she showed some restraint while on camera.

Major Khan,
I love your description of the vegans in India and the damage they cause worldwide. Spot on!
Thank you so much , Newboomer
They are the reason why poaching has become rancid in India now .

It’s difficult to get sufficient vitamin B12 intake on a vegan diet and:

“The most common psychiatry symptoms reported in the literature associated with vitamin B12 deficiency was depression, mania, psychotic symptoms, cognitive impairment and delirium.”

I totally agree. Humans need all different kinds of vitamins. You can't get these from a plant based diet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois