Good Morning

Hi Fritz, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH Fritz! A lot of like minded people here to feed your hunting obsession.
 
Welcome to Ah, hope to see you back in Africa soon
 
Welcome to this great forum Fritz!
 
Welcome to the forum @Fritz2611 . I use to attend the messe in Dortmund for a couple of years. Shared a booth with a good friend taxidermist in Germany, Martin Berndt.
Hope you enhoy your time here with us.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen.
 
Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy it and share your knowledge. How is the Fallow Deer hunting in Germany? It’s my favorite animal and I’m always looking for new places to hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,206
Members
169,274
Latest member
VilmaKorne
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top