Good afternoon from East Texas

SFA Lumberjack here, looks like a few of us on here.

Stan Smith looking forward to reading your African Hunting Report in the next couple of years. If you spend anymore time on this forum than you already have, I would expect in the next two to five years you will go on a plains game hunt with that rifle. I believe the fire is starting to rekindle!

:S Welcome::S Welcome::S Welcome:

Stan Smith looking forward to reading your African Hunting Report in the next couple of years. If you spend anymore time on this forum than you already have, I would expect in the next two to five years you will go on a plains game hunt with that rifle. I believe the fire is starting to rekindle!

:S Welcome::S Welcome::S Welcome:

Thank you

Welcome to AH and the posting side Stan! Nice to have you as part of our community and enjoy the forum.

Welcome to the family and the forum Stan! Nice to have you part of the forum. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to the forum.
If you are interested there is an East Texas Sportsman Club which is a chapter of DSC that (except during this virus stay at home time) meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month in Nacogdoches. If you are interested, let me know and I'll send you the particulars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg