Georgia vote

My wife and I did our part. (y) Run Hershel run!

22986B21-5C2E-4AA5-8758-A8EB3E0E8723.jpeg

Though to be fair, it cuts both ways. Manchin and Sinema have been helpful on our side - particularly with respect to the filibuster.

Exactly. My point was that 50-50 or 51-49 isn't as clean or clear as one would think, and Alaska's two often play into that. Murkowski is one of the biggest RINOs going. For my money Sullivan has been a huge disappointment. When he voted to confirm Haaland as DOI Secretary, I wrote a letter asking for an explanation. I got a long winded response, a part of which said: My vote would not have mattered so I figured I'd go with the majority. His exact words were very close to that. He has voted poorly on other issues as well.

what are your thoughts on the dipshit, stroke victim senator from Pennsylvania? is he a worthy candidate? the democrats would vote in a dementia patient for president if they thought it would give them power, oh thats right, THEY DID DO THAT!!

by the way, who is actually making policy and running the office of the president? not joe, the guy the democrats voted in. he can barely get on and off a stage.

i have heard some of the racist comments from Walkers opponent, the "reverend" Warnock, yeah, pretty solid choice for a democrat.
How is the red wave been working out for the Republicans? Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the Democrats. Hey if Walker loses he can always be a Werewolf.

Hershel Walker is not an intelligent individual, a liar, and a substandard choice for leading, very similar to our existing and past president. It is an unfortunate state of affairs when you look at the alternatives out there. The thing that is nuts to me is how each side holds their candidate up high and acts like they do nothing wrong, it is absolutely nuts there days.

I just wish people would be honest and say they both suck, but this guy suck less, so he gets my vote. And this goes for the majority of politics.

Hershel is no Ben Carson, but we need to vote early and often like the Dems did in Georgia in 2020!

Hershel is no Ben Carson, but we need to vote early and often like the Dems did in Georgia in 2020!

Sometimes, "Senatorial Material" is scarce.

I'm pretty certain he will vote the way we need him to.

Having 50% representation on committees is VERY important.

Fellow Georgians, vote for Hershel and drag everyone you know to the polls on Tuesday to do the same!

Last edited:

Fellow Georgians, vote for Hershel and drag everyone you know to the polls on Tuesday to do the same!

Exactly! We did what you've asked. We encouraged and took many to vote, who were on the fence on not voting because they didn't like Hershel. The alternative is not better either, this is how we persuade them to vote.

You have the right idea.
No candidate is perfect. But we need to do the best with the options we have. For those who want to complain throw your hat in a election next round and see how you are treated.

IF..Warnock wins, the Dems have a 52 to 48 advantage…if Manchin and Sinema vote no on a bill then 48 Republicans vote no…it settles at a 50/50, so The Kamala votes to break the tie and it ends at a win for the Dems…the filibuster is in jeopardy.

IF..Warnock wins, the Dems have a 52 to 48 advantage…if Manchin and Sinema vote no on a bill then 48 Republicans vote no…it settles at a 50/50, so The Kamala votes to break the tie and it ends at a win for the Dems…the filibuster is in jeopardy.
It's 49/50 right now. After today it will either be 50/50 or 51/49. Strongly desire the 50/50 though as it's breathing room to a certain degree...

It's 49/50 right now. After today it will either be 50/50 or 51/49. Strongly desire the 50/50 though as it's breathing room to a certain degree...
I stand corrected…mistaken that I believed the Republicans were at 48…still trying to recover from the loss in Pennsylvania. TTundra..thank you for catching my error.

I stand corrected…mistaken that I believed the Republicans were at 48…still trying to recover from the loss in Pennsylvania. TTundra..thank you for catching my error.
PA was rough this cycle...how they voted in lurch still boggles the mind. At least you are a swing state...I'm back in Illinois with no hope this state will ever recover from the damage the left brings on here.

My wife, brother, sister-in-law and myself did all we could to pull Hershel across the goal line today!

PA was rough this cycle...how they voted in lurch still boggles the mind. At least you are a swing state...I'm back in Illinois with no hope this state will ever recover from the damage the left brings on here.
I’m downstate Illinois….we are red in my county but can not overcome North of I 80. Just was shocked with the PA out come…lost Toomey to a flip, with Oz being a carpetbagger pushed by Trump, had a slim chance…the outcome was handwritten in stone that it would be flipped one way or another…no one voted for the man but for the party.

Last edited:
I’m downstate Illinois….we are red in my county but can not overcome North of I 80. Just was shocked with the PA out come…lost Toomey to a flip, with Oz being a carpetbagger pushed by Trump, had a slim chance…the outcome was handwritten in stone that it would be flipped one way or another…no one voted for the man but for the party.
And that's the true problem. I really don't care what you are, just limit government, protect our rights, and do the right things for our country. It's really that simple, we in America are so far out of touch with reality it is scary. We have definitely moved to the paying for vote side of things... how much longer can we survive? Knowing history we have made longer than any other republic.

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.” - Benjamin Franklin​

Hershel lost :mad: :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg