G'day from Victoria

marksman

AH enthusiast
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
278
Reaction score
884
Media
9
Hey there
long time AfricaHunting.com stalker Ozzie
l have never gone to Africa but that does not mean l wouldn't like to
my main hobby's are hunting and fishing putting food on the table
anyway l hope l can contribute in some way and give back some knowledge like l have received by being an AfricaHunting.com stalker
regards Mark
 
Mark, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your input. I’m always looking for a different perspective on things to help me learn.
 
G'day from New South Wales,

It's good to see more Aussies joining up.

I hope you get to Africa,
 
Welcome to AH marksman! Nice to have you on the posting side and looking forward to your contribution.
 
Hi Mark, welcome to AH !
 
Hey there
long time AfricaHunting.com stalker Ozzie
l have never gone to Africa but that does not mean l wouldn't like to
my main hobby's are hunting and fishing putting food on the table
anyway l hope l can contribute in some way and give back some knowledge like l have received by being an AfricaHunting.com stalker
regards Mark

Welcome and please contribute
 
G'day Mark and welcome to a great bunch of people. What part of Vic are you in?
l'm on the Bellarine peninsula, Clifton springs just in the regional zone so l'm out of lockdown at the moment and allowed out LOL

thankyou all for the welcome,
l have always known this is a great site for information as well as adventures
regards Mark
 
Hello Mark,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Paul.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Marksman. There are lots of Aussies on AH. BTW do you have a weird sense of humor like they do, and eat that "green" peanut butter stuff LOL What have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own?
 
Hey there
long time AfricaHunting.com stalker Ozzie
l have never gone to Africa but that does not mean l wouldn't like to
my main hobby's are hunting and fishing putting food on the table
anyway l hope l can contribute in some way and give back some knowledge like l have received by being an AfricaHunting.com stalker
regards Mark
Welcome to the posting side
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,326
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top