G'day from Queensland

Rule 303

AH elite
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
2,611
Location
Brisbane
Media
6
Hunted
Australia, New Zealand, Zimbabwe & Namibia
Hi all,

I finally got around to joining AH after reading a couple of hunt reports a mate posted here.

I much prefer to spend time in the bush than in the city. I have hunted most Australian game as well as Tahr and Chamois in New Zealand.

Australian game I have not hunted is Water Buffalo and Scrub Bulls. However, I have managed one trip to Zimbabwe and taken a Cape Buffalo and small tuskless Cow Elephant. I found Zim to be very similar to many areas in the Australian outback. Just need more money to come back for more African hunting.

When it comes to calibres I am a 358 and 416 nut. You don't need a 416 Rigby to hunt pigs with but it is fun.:)
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.

Drop your own hunting report in here for the rest offs to read!
 
Welcome!

We like pictures and big bores around here. :)
 
Velcome to AH...lots of Africa nuts here....:Pompus::Cigar: :P Elmer Fudd:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to Africa Hunting.com
 
Welcome to AH Rule 303! Nice to have you with us.
 
Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Thanks all for the warm welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH! Who says you don't need a 416 Rigby for pigs?????? When it comes to pigs.....nothing is "too much" LOL:W Cal 50:
 
Welcome to AH Rule 303! Post us some pics we'd love to see them.
 
Welcome to AH, share your stories and contribute to the forum!
 
Good to see you've joined Rule 303! I imagine not many of the AH members understand the significance of your handle and probably haven't heard of Breaker Morant......
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,488
Members
168,891
Latest member
LonAnderse
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top