G'day from Queensland

Rule 303

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Australia, New Zealand, Zimbabwe & Namibia
Hi all,

I finally got around to joining AH after reading a couple of hunt reports a mate posted here.

I much prefer to spend time in the bush than in the city. I have hunted most Australian game as well as Tahr and Chamois in New Zealand.

Australian game I have not hunted is Water Buffalo and Scrub Bulls. However, I have managed one trip to Zimbabwe and taken a Cape Buffalo and small tuskless Cow Elephant. I found Zim to be very similar to many areas in the Australian outback. Just need more money to come back for more African hunting.

When it comes to calibres I am a 358 and 416 nut. You don't need a 416 Rigby to hunt pigs with but it is fun.:)

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Drop your own hunting report in here for the rest offs to read!

Welcome!

We like pictures and big bores around here. :)

Velcome to AH...lots of Africa nuts here....:Pompus::Cigar: :P Elmer Fudd:

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to Africa Hunting.com

Welcome to AH Rule 303! Nice to have you with us.

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome to AH !

Thanks all for the warm welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH! Who says you don't need a 416 Rigby for pigs?????? When it comes to pigs.....nothing is "too much" LOL:W Cal 50:

Welcome to AH Rule 303! Post us some pics we'd love to see them.

Welcome to AH, share your stories and contribute to the forum!

Good to see you've joined Rule 303! I imagine not many of the AH members understand the significance of your handle and probably haven't heard of Breaker Morant......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross