G'day from Australia

Welcome to the forum mate

Giday stoxicity and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome aboard!

Welcome stoxicity, tell us more about you get up to hunting in Oz. Where are you going in Africa?

Welcome from Vic.

Where are you?

Welcome to AH stoxicity!

Welcome aboard stoxicity. Please fill us in on the details of your upcoming hunt. What will you be hunting, where at and with whom? Will you be using your own rifle or renting? What do you hunt in "OZ?"

Hi from Australia!

First African Hunt coming up in March so had to join the forum. Looks like a great resource and can't wait to draw on the wealth of knowledge that's clearly available.
Welcome. You certainly have come to the right place :)

Hi from Australia!

First African Hunt coming up in March so had to join the forum. Looks like a great resource and can't wait to draw on the wealth of knowledge that's clearly available.

Lots of Oz here
Welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Thom

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.