G'day from Australia

Welcome to the forum mate

Giday stoxicity and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome aboard!

Welcome stoxicity, tell us more about you get up to hunting in Oz. Where are you going in Africa?

Welcome from Vic.

Where are you?

Welcome to AH stoxicity!

Welcome aboard stoxicity. Please fill us in on the details of your upcoming hunt. What will you be hunting, where at and with whom? Will you be using your own rifle or renting? What do you hunt in "OZ?"

Hi from Australia!

First African Hunt coming up in March so had to join the forum. Looks like a great resource and can't wait to draw on the wealth of knowledge that's clearly available.
Welcome. You certainly have come to the right place :)

Hi from Australia!

First African Hunt coming up in March so had to join the forum. Looks like a great resource and can't wait to draw on the wealth of knowledge that's clearly available.

Lots of Oz here
Welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaStilwe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross