G'day all, from Australia.

PaulT

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
S.C.I. International. Rowland Ward. Sporting shooters Association of Australia. Australian Deer Association.
Hunted
Aus. N.Z & Zim.
G'day guys, Paul Truccolo from Australia. Been reading the site for a little while and decided to join up. enjoy the positive and constructive advice/information provided by members which goes a long way to saving others unfortunate mistakes.
I'm a buffalo hunt operator in the wilderness region of Arnhemland, northern Australia for those of you who are bovine hunting adicts.
Look forward to corresponding with you all and sharing in your accumulated wisdom.
Cheers, PaulT

Hi PaulT

Welcome to the forum of AH , nice to know you are Buffalo outfitter, do share the hunting experiences of your part of World. You would enjoy being on the forum.

Monish

G'day Monish, thank-you for the generous welcome. Please be patient with me as I familiarise myself with the workings of the site. As I work out how to post pics and stuff I will contribute some material regarding our hunt operation. Basically though, we work in a very remote and pristine wilderness portion of far Eastern Arnhemland which is an Aboriginal owned portion of the Northern Territory of Australia. There is NO commerce, agriculture, domestic stock, fences, few roads and little development, just miles and miles of wilderness, wildlife and ofcourse buffalo.We hunt the old school way, on foot, at close range, our results dictated by our efforts and the luck Dianna bestows upon us.
Our ( aussie ) buffalo may not generate the level of interest amongst hunters that Cape buff do and as a bovine hunting manic I find this difficult to explain.When hunted ethically, on foot and at close quarters the Asiatic buffalo provides a challenging and rewarding big game hunt experience, as our hunt clients can attest to. In addition to this, the value of widlife and wilderness experience provided by our locality combines to make this a memorable hunt experience. I look forward to sharing this with you all on African Hunting.com cheers...Paul.

Welcome aussie mate. Lots to do on here .
Simon

Buffalo hunting in NT

Hey PaulT.

Good to see another Aussie around. Looking to head up to NT next year for a buff hunt. I've been speaking to a couple of outfitters on various deals they have going (trophy vs management bull + cows).

Hope to catch up for a chat this week? Sent you an email via your Southern Safaris Australia site.

Dan

Paul good to have you on AH. I also want to do a buffalo hunt in the northern territories. My wife has wanted to go to Australia for many years and that would be a good way to do it. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your operation.

Cheers!

Thanks again to all who have welcomed me here to AH's.com.
Dan, I have sent you a p.m and will catch-up with you at your earliest convenience.
Skyline, thank-you for your interest in our hunts and the N.T. Details of our service can be had at www.southernsafaris.com.au
Many ( most ) of our hunters travel with wives/girlfreinds ( sometimes one of each !!, our camp has been constructed to provide comfort and service for hunters and non-hunters of either sex ) so that they may enjoy the fantastic sightseeing and tourism options available in the Northern Territory after the hunt. Heratige listed Kakadu National Park, crocodile viewing tours, sportsfishing, eco-tours etc etc. There is lots to do. If you would like further details on our hunts, or tourism options available, please feel free to email me.
Good health and good hunting to you all...
Paul T.

Welcome to AH Paul! Glad that you decided to be a part of our community. Hope that you will also share with all of us some tales of your Asiatic Water Buffalo hunts.

G'day Jerome. Firstly, my thanks to you for providing a facility such as this which serves both the hunting public, as means for obtaining information, reference and advice as well as providing a platform for operators such as myself to be able to expose our hunt service to the hunting market.Secondly I thank-you and all those that have warmly welcomed me to what obviously is a valued and respected web service site. I'm still trying to work out how to operate certain functions ( web sites are much more complicated than a gun or a knife ! ) so please be patient with me, I am planning to try and up-load some pics today. Jerome, I hope there's a big Arnhemland buffalo on your bucket-list ! Thanks to all again.
Good health and good hunting to all,
Paul

Welcome aboard Paul.

nd

Thank-you Ndbwhnter, looking forward to getting to know some of you gents before I head off for my hunting season in Arnhemland in June.
Cheers, Paul.

G'day all. Thanks to the advice provided by Jerome, i have managed to post a small selection of pics for those who asked for them. Click here to visit my photo gallery. Hope y'all enjoy.
PaulT.

Beautiful trophy photos Paul. Your concession looks amazing, very diverse in terrain, the hunting must be very good.

Hi Jerome, thanks for the thumbs up on the bulls we take. You are 100% correct about the area we hunt, and Arnhemland in general. It is simply an amazing place to hunt and experience. Remote & harsh as it is it provides a unique oportunity to hunt in a region where the only commercial activity is the safari hunting.Make no mistake, the hunting can still be very challenging as there are very few vehicle access tracks and broad areas where the only access is on foot, but the animals are there and perseverence and effort usually pays dividends. Thanks again for your positive comments, I will try and post more pics as I get time to do so. PaulT.

G'day all. Just a quick note that I have up-loaded some more pics for you all to see. Either in [video]http://www.africahunting.com/hunting-pictures-videos/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2255[/video] or Hunting Pictures - Worlwide. Hope you enjoy.
Regards to all....PaulT.

G'day and welcome to this forum.

Thank-you for your welcome to the site Werner.
Good health and good hunting to you, Paul.
For those of your interested in what I'm involved in, I have now posted an article, Buffalo Hunting in Australia, in the Hunting in Australia forum.
Hardly a literary scholarship piece, it may none-the-less provide an insight for those that have not yet ventured "down-under" and hunted our buff.
I hope somebody gets something out of it.

Best regards to all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross