Status
Not open for further replies.
Enter Me - Thanks!

ME TOO, ME TOO !!!!!!!

ENTER ME Thanks much Mike

ENTER ME

ENTER ME

ENTER ME

Entries are now closed. The recipients of the books will announced tomorrow. Thanks to all!

Winners of the Shadows In An African Twilight Book Giveaway

Congratulations to the winners of the Shadows In An African Twilight book giveaway by Kevin Thomas.

Here are the winners!

nkjonas
robert tolliver

Please contact Kevin Thomas at kevin.d.thomas1950@gmail.com to claim your prize and give him your address.

Enjoy your new book!

Last edited:
:D thanks to all involved especially kevin thomas , jerome and AH. what a great christmas present , best ever. can"t wait to read it , two or three times. merry christmas to all and a happy new year full of good hunting , memories and lots of good stories. for some this the only way we can experience AFRICA. with warm regards robert:clap::clapping::happywave:

Thanks so very much!!

What a great surprise. I can hardly wait to read it on my first flight to RSA in May 2010, if I can wait that long.... Again thanks to Kevin Thomas and Jerome for making this possible.

Nathan Jonas

Jerome

I missed out , any way to procure it ?

Monish

To learn more about Shadows In An African Twilight by Kevin Thomas or to purchase this book you can visit www.kevindthomas.com.

Last edited:
Thanks Jerome .

Monish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonBurc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.