For Sale Swarovski Z3 4 x12 x50 NIB

Thomas G. Vogt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
This is a NIB Swarovski Z3, 4 x 12 x 50
Never taken out of the box until I took the pictures. Has all the paperwork and info that came with it. Model L BRH, You can see the type of reticle if you click on the picture of the pamphlet then enlarge.

$735.00 plus actual USPS Priority shipping/Ins.

Thanks

IMG_E0610.JPG
IMG_E0611.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. Could please send me a picture with the serial number and something reflecting a current date? Nothing against you, I got burned once, and just trying to be cautious. thank you!

I'm interested. Could please send me a picture with the serial number and something reflecting a current date? Nothing against you, I got burned once, and just trying to be cautious. thank you!
I'm sure he will comply. But just wanted to say I've bought a rifle from him on here over a year ago and everything was perfect.
Very professional

I'm sure he will comply. But just wanted to say I've bought a rifle from him on here over a year ago and everything was perfect.
Very professional

Outstanding, thank you for the info, glad to know. (y)

Reactions: BWH
Hello Wade, Hope all is well with you and thanks for the thumbs up.

Para 45
Sorry to hear you got burned. I learned right away from a good friend and a 60 year collector to do my homework. He taught me well. Over the hundreds of deals where I was the the buyer I never even came close to getting fleeced.

If it was on a site like this the first thing I did was check all of the guys posts. 99% of the time I didn't have to ask for anything else except where to send the money. It always amazes me how these guys take advantage of buyers. It's so easy to figure them out.

Here is the picture of the serial number and another in front of Alexa. It took me 10 minutes to get her to show the date while I had the scope in front of it. Needed 3 arms. The serial number is blurred in the pic with Alexa but if you squint real hard you will see it's the same number.

BTW, the price is firm

Thanks,
Tom Vogt

IMG_0614.JPG
IMG_0616.JPG

This is a deal!!! Just bought the same only 42 not 50 for my new Rigby or I would jump on this!

WHAT??? Wow, didn’t even give me a chance even after I told I was interested. Thank you!

If anyone is interested I have another one of these exact same scope, never used but no box for $750.00 and that includes the shipping.

20220112_182451.jpg
20220112_182458.jpg

If anyone is interested I have another one of these exact same scope, never used but no box for $750.00 and that includes the shipping.

View attachment 446323View attachment 446324
Hi @Jager Waffen74, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Jager, if PARA isn't interested, I'd be in for it.

You have a PM.

Reactions: BWH
SOLD TO PARA45 PENDING FUNDS

Anyone else out there with another of these ? :LOL:

I bought 2 a few years ago when a local shop went under and they had a bank liquidation sale.

I sold the one I had on here pretty quickly and put the other on GB

PM me if interested.

PM sent your way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg