For Sale Ruger Birdshead Grips & 2 Ruger SS Unfluted Cylinders

SAFARIKIDD

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
TANZANIA..ZIM..BOTSWANA....NAMBIA
The Grips are Mint and with Screw..$40 shpd each pair.....Faux Ivory OR Black for Birdshead ..Black for Bisley Ruger
Also is a .44 Magnum & 45LC Cylinder SS
Cylinder $100 shpd Each.....
I couldn't get photos to post?
Best to PM me for photo ...

20210130_182023.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

JeffD

Bronze supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
San Luis Obispo Sportsman Association
Hunted
USA, Zambia, New Zealand, Namibia
Mr. Safarikid,
I have an original large frame Ruger Vaquero in 45 Long Colt. Do you happen to know if the birds' head grips will fit that, or possibly only on the newer, smaller framed Vaqueros? I don't know if the grip itself is a different size, or only the frame is larger on the originals. Same question for the cylinders. If they would fit, I would take both pairs of birds' head grips and the 44 Mag cylinder (not the 45 LC). The plan for the 44 mag would be to bore it out to take 45 ACP, and have a second cylinder for this gun.
Thanks,
Jeff Davis
PM or email
jeffreydavisphd
at
gmail
dot you know what

SAFARIKIDD

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
The BH grips will fit...the cylinders both are sold...Thanks!

JeffD

Bronze supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
San Luis Obispo Sportsman Association
Hunted
USA, Zambia, New Zealand, Namibia
Well gosh darnit about the cylinders. I'll take both birds' head grips. How would you like payment? Is the infamous PayP OK? If so I'll send funds this morning.

SAFARIKIDD

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
So sorry sir! Yes PayPal is fine ... Thanks!
Well gosh darnit about the cylinders. I'll take both birds' head grips. How would you like payment? Is the infamous PayP OK? If so I'll send funds this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
So sorry sir! Yes PayPal is fine ... Thanks!
Hi @SAFARIKIDD, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CareyFoutc

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.