Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania
20200411_103311.jpg
20200411_103246.jpg

Custom Winchester M70 ALASKAN 375 H&H w/CRF

$1825 shipped to your FFL

Again, here is a custom Winchester Alaskan in 375 H&H with CRF. Stock includes ebony fore end with windows peak, fully pillar bedded, solid steel grip cap and William's bottom metal, talley bases and jeweled bolt. I'm taking a big loss on the custom work for these custom Winchesters. My loss is your gain. Please ask any questions or request additional photos for serious buyers.

Thanks! Doing a little spring cleaning. I no longer count rifles in my collection, I count safes. I need to sell off one safe to make the Mrs. happy.

I was wondering what was up with you listing a few things...... But now have no sympathy if you have that many safes.....;):D......:D Beers:

I'm wondering about the rifle's age- the barrel and stock look pre-84 but the bolt looks post- just wondering.

Its a post '64 action with CRF, late model. Also appears to have custom bottom metal, not Win.

Dang what a beauty! I am guessing your keeping the scope at that price...

Beatiful!! Since its appearance I think the actual Alaskan is near the perfect .375 H&H rifle! Much better than most other .375 H&H, almost all needlessly heavy, in my point of view.
I don't see nothing not to like in this refined one!

Happy Easter!

CF

This is an excellent buy with the custom features.
Love the wood finish, wish mine looked like that but it's a just the plain factory finish.

These M70 Alaskan 375s are, in my opinion the best handling of all the 375s I've owned ( Whitworth, M70 Safari, and Cz 550) and the M70 actions are the only one I can consistently cycle the action from my shoulder and feed every time.

It's so smooth in feeding that at first I had to check that it actually picked up the next round when cycling from my shoulder.
Mine shoots very accurately with different loads.

Someone will get a great deal!
Good Luck with the sale.

Still available?

@cajunchefray Something about how M70 375 Alaskan's are balanced. They shoulder well and are not barrel heavy like some 375s. Thanks for the well wishes on the sale. STILL AVAILABLE.

BigGame you are right about the balance and that 25 in barrel.

I was going to have mine cutdown to 22 inches as that's what I like, but decided to leave it as is because it handled and pointed so well, like a good shotgun.i can just hit with that rifle either open sights or scope.

Mine weighs 8 pound bare and balances right in front of the floorplate
Weighs 9.25 pounds with an illuminated Swarovski Habitch 1.25-4x.

I'm not usually a fan of Monte Carlo stocks but the Winchester is perfect.
I can shoot it all day long.

I once had a Sako on an FN98 action, about the same weight, but a stock with too much drop and short length of pull.

After 6 teeth rattling shots I sold that rifle!

The Winchester Alaskan is a "proper rifle" as our British friends would say.

I was moving from DC to Louisiana the last couple of days... I think we have a deal worked out... so hopefully I get it..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkdagasv388

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg