For Sale Custom Montana 404 Jeffery

I bought the 404 from Andrew a couple of years ago. I haven’t used it and doubt I’ll go to Africa again.
I’ll post it in the next day or so. It’s in great shape, same as when I purchased it.
I don’t post much, but have been on AH for several years and bought a couple of guns as well so I have some history here.
Ron
It’s a fine rifle! GLWTS!

I bought the 404 from Andrew a couple of years ago. I haven’t used it and doubt I’ll go to Africa again.
I’ll post it in the next day or so. It’s in great shape, same as when I purchased it.
I don’t post much, but have been on AH for several years and bought a couple of guns as well so I have some history here.
Ron
Post it! It will sell here.

Can you convert it to left handed?
Just kidding,

I think the 500 Jeffrey or 500 a square would be even more coveted but it's nice and I have several wildcats based off of that fat case (and a couple of Montana action guns) that perform flawlessly and wonderfully. Good luck. The muzzle brake is weird but for the aforementioned reasons not unacceptable.

I posted this rifle in a new post. Thank you for your interest.
I think lefties are more versatile , you could adjust
If you want a rifle in the 500’s, I’ll be listing my 505 Gibbs soon. I don’t use a muzzle brake, but some do. Some of my hearing loss comes from being near a brake when it went off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeoraRuzic

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?
We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!