FBI reopens Clinton email case

Is this the site to discuss the US elections.
If either are elected the us is only going down the pan
Gordon,
Not really....what the U.S. needs right now is a "rat killer" to clean the corruption out of our government. "Americans want to believe in and be proud of their country again....just as any citizen would of their own homeland. The Clintons have a proven history of manipulation, deceit, and boldface lying in order to promote their own power and wealth. Trump has his personnel problems but he does believe in our individual liberties (including our 2nd Amendment" and will rebuild our military. Trump does understand that our country depends on small business for employment and excessive big government has crippled that kind of economic growth. If you are a pro-life American, Hillary will appoint Supreme Court Justices that will accelerate abortions...in my opinion. If you love hunting, as I do, we will see new rules, regulations, policies that will also severely hamper our sport. (Just a peasant with a pitchfork speaking out from the Colonies!) Thanks for your input, Gordon, and good hunting my friend!
 
I feel that the only positive outcome of the email scandal, would be Hillary's favorability drops far enough for Trump to capture enough electorates for the win.

Wikileaks is supposed to drop a big scandal bomb on Saturday.

This election is like a prostate exam.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lcq
I think I just heard best comment..........."we all know trump is a car wreck.............but at least he's heading in the right direction"...........
 
Well, seems like the FBI was blowing smoke up our a$$es and didn't do a thing about this investigation. I wonder want went behind the scene for this outcome.
 
They moved all emails into word, used the find function and looked for the word classified. Then said move along nothing new to see here, move along. That's about how thorough this investigation was.
 
I am sure that bribery, or extortion, came into play.

Comey is probably sitting on a fat offshore retirement account.
 
Or. . . . .
IMG-20161107-WA0017.jpg
 
I was on the list years ago. I consider it a badge of honor.

Besides, if the poop ever hits the fan, I'll just change my last name to Clinton. That will get me unlimited get out of jail free cards.
 
Once they filtered out all of Weiner's dirty emails there weren't too many left maybe to go through? :E Head Scratch:
 
TMS, there needs to be a "LIKE IT A LOT" tag for that post.
 
Damn shame with all kidding aside. Absolutely criminal what this administration has done to protect O shit heads legacy. If anyone really believes there's nothing she can be prosecuted for I have a great deal on a bridge for sale.
 
Last edited:
I was on the list years ago. I consider it a badge of honor.

Besides, if the poop ever hits the fan, I'll just change my last name to Clinton. That will get me unlimited get out of jail free cards.
Yip me too and I'm proud of it! Well tomorrow will tell the story, I have an entire bottle of antacid ready for when the morons in this country elect this silly bitch as our next president. :Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit:
 
2012, I was so angry watching the outcome of the elections, I couldn't sleep all night.

Tomorrow will probably give me a heart attack.

If Hillary wins, the sound you hear, will be my television being thrown through the window.
 
One thing that I find quite confusing is that one of Clinton's and her supporter's main arguments against Trump is that he is not "fit" or competent to be president. Yet arguments aside as to whether or not Clinton committed a crime during this email scandal and her time as secretary of state, she HERSELF admits that she was careless with classified information. Doesn't this grossly negligent behaviour, while secretary of state, make her unfit to hold really any public office yet alone to be president. Her biggest accomplishment as secretary of state was to get a massive FBI investigation against her. She just instils confidence as commander in chief ehh ?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,460
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top