FBI reopens Clinton email case

One thing that I find quite confusing is that one of Clinton's and her supporter's main arguments against Trump is that he is not "fit" or competent to be president. Yet arguments aside as to whether or not Clinton committed a crime during this email scandal and her time as secretary of state, she HERSELF admits that she was careless with classified information. Doesn't this grossly negligent behaviour, while secretary of state, make her unfit to hold really any public office yet alone to be president. Her biggest accomplishment as secretary of state was to get a massive FBI investigation against her. She just instils confidence as commander in chief ehh ?
Well your right but the problem is libtards don't see things like reason and common sense.

I was on the list years ago. I consider it a badge of honor.

Besides, if the poop ever hits the fan, I'll just change my last name to Clinton. That will get me unlimited get out of jail free cards.

Anyone who is a military veteran, white conservative male is on the list. We are considered "domestic terrorists". I consider that a great honor.

Very interesting thread. I just finished reading the whole thing again and find some very convincing arguments.

My humble opinion: The hildebitch and her mob won't be convicted of anything. They have too much dirt on every politician in that cesspool called congress. Those spineless, gutless whores don't dare to do a thing because even if she is convicted she can bring them all down. They know that and they know their free ride will come to a screeching halt, many of them will share a cellblock with her, some will mysteriously become deceased, as have others who have crossed that mob, and most of the others will be discredited ( like they have anything to discredit).

Comey didn't, and won't, do anything because he has connections to them going way back to Arkansas and he surely wants to live awhile longer.

I've said for the last 5 years or so that the raghead squatting in the WH is going to try something that he will say he just has to stay in and rectify. This email stuff could be just the thing. In view of what congress has done (nothing) in the last 8 years he will probably pull it off. He has in place executive orders to take over and control every facit of our lives and with all these socalled refugees pouring in, he has an army to back him up. Have you noticed that these refugees are all young men in their early 20s? Where are the families? They are not refugees, they are warriors, brought here for one purpose--to assist in taking over this country.

I believe that's the plan, but I don't think it can happen. I strongly believe there are too many of us "domestic terrorists" (white, conservative military veterans) to let that occur. With all the hunters and other gun owners in this great nation there is a standing army of many millions. I don't think any raghead terrorists are that stupid, and if they are, well, they are in for a big surprise.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. We'll make America great again or we'll have more of what we've got now. It's going to be a very interesting day. Cross your fingers, eyes, toes, legs, and whatever else and hope for the best.

All they are doing is looking at the new emails with the same scrutiny that they gave the last ones. They are not reinvestigating anything. This is just more of government investigating its self...Good luck with that.

And I called it...:S I Rule::S Beat Dead Horse:

Yip me too and I'm proud of it! Well tomorrow will tell the story, I have an entire bottle of antacid ready for when the morons in this country elect this silly bitch as our next president. :Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit:
I so fear your right.

Has anyone seen the latest video on that other criminal Uma Abeerdeen? Wiki leaks put it out. Her family has assisted ISIS and Alkida. It's and incredible video that this person is allowed to work in the state dept.

Trying to talk to the Demos is like dealing with Wild Dogs.

We were duped by the New Clinton/Obama mafia, (and our commie media).
And Comey was their stooge.
They gave us a head fake and we took our eye off the latest email wiki-leak revelations.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the latest video on that other criminal Uma Abeerdeen? Wiki leaks put it out. Her family has assisted ISIS and Alkida. It's and incredible video that this person is allowed to work in the state dept.

JD, that is the problem with our system and the idiots in Washington. I have an periodic investigation every 5 years to maintain my security clearance, and I have to disclose every trip I've made, every person I have contact who is not a US citizen, etc, etc, etc. I do not think these individuals in Washington get the same background check I get, because if they did, they could not hold the security clearance they have. If these individuals where subject to the same standards we in the military are subject to, we wouldn't have those criminals running our country. It's the shameful double standards we live in.

The President and VP do not hold a clearance and are automatically exempt from all security screening.

Members of congress have to take a "Secrecy Oath".. That gives them access to a lot of information, but not everything certain clearances would.. if assigned to the intelligence oversight committee they take an additional oath.. which allows them access to even more information.. (while still never having to complete an SF86 or obtain a clearance)..

If/when a member of congress is required to have a need to know about something specific that is highly classified, they are required to actually obtain a clearance..

In 2011 it was proposed that all members of congress be required to obtain a clearance rather than using the "oath" to be allowed access to classified information...

Naturally congress shot that idea down almost overnight..

upload_2016-11-8_8-14-21.png

How I'm pretty much feeling today....

Attachments

• IMG_0392.JPG
    IMG_0392.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 118
Somehow....don't know how....even if Hillary wins.....this isn't over. There are just too many people (patriots) that believe in this country and what it used to be.....and what it could be should the opportunities be given to us. I'm an old goat....my opportunities have been there for me. I'm concerned about a life of freedom and opportunity for my children and grandchildren. Sure.....the "takers" will increase on the roles......but people like us with a passion and love of country in our hearts....cannot be stopped. Semper Fi

I am guessing the FBI director is going to be keeping his job....(y)(y)

I doubt it. Hope he is replaced by someone who actually investigates and doesn't overstep his office. The FBI is supposed to be police, not judges or prosecutors.

She will have to go through "Putin" and President Trump.....:cry::cry:

I have been watching on SKy news, swapped to CNN, is CNN watching the same election??????????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross