FBI reopens Clinton email case

Very interesting thread. I just finished reading the whole thing again and find some very convincing arguments.

My humble opinion: The hildebitch and her mob won't be convicted of anything. They have too much dirt on every politician in that cesspool called congress. Those spineless, gutless whores don't dare to do a thing because even if she is convicted she can bring them all down. They know that and they know their free ride will come to a screeching halt, many of them will share a cellblock with her, some will mysteriously become deceased, as have others who have crossed that mob, and most of the others will be discredited ( like they have anything to discredit).

Comey didn't, and won't, do anything because he has connections to them going way back to Arkansas and he surely wants to live awhile longer.

I've said for the last 5 years or so that the raghead squatting in the WH is going to try something that he will say he just has to stay in and rectify. This email stuff could be just the thing. In view of what congress has done (nothing) in the last 8 years he will probably pull it off. He has in place executive orders to take over and control every facit of our lives and with all these socalled refugees pouring in, he has an army to back him up. Have you noticed that these refugees are all young men in their early 20s? Where are the families? They are not refugees, they are warriors, brought here for one purpose--to assist in taking over this country.

I believe that's the plan, but I don't think it can happen. I strongly believe there are too many of us "domestic terrorists" (white, conservative military veterans) to let that occur. With all the hunters and other gun owners in this great nation there is a standing army of many millions. I don't think any raghead terrorists are that stupid, and if they are, well, they are in for a big surprise.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. We'll make America great again or we'll have more of what we've got now. It's going to be a very interesting day. Cross your fingers, eyes, toes, legs, and whatever else and hope for the best.

I become somewhat dismayed for the republic when I read this sort of nonsense. We will have a peaceful transfer of power as we have had for every election for the last 250 years - even during the midst of the civil war. Our current president will facilitate that transfer, and I suspect our new one will graciously accept that help. More importantly, Our new president will, if he is smart, quickly figure out how to unite the governing elements of his party and reach across the aisle to form a coalition strong enough to actually get something done. While "drain the swamp" has a nice campaign ring to it, none of the real things he wants to get done which will have real benefit for his supporters - for instance tax reform - gets accomplished without legislation. Legislation requires compromise and votes. Ryan, for instance is one of the most able men the Republican Party has produced in the last decade. He knows how to move legislation. Trump would be a fool not to figure out how to exploit that ability.

I am cautiously optimistic his experience creating and leading large projects and businesses will serve him well during the narrow window while he has both houses. He seems to have the ability to recognize and empower ability - his brilliant campaign manager is an example - that will help him in creating a competent government.

I suspect Trump is praying that Obama does indeed pardon Clinton. I am. A prosecution would be an enormous rallying cry for the left, regardless of its merit. The Foundation and Global Initiative will gradually die of their own weight. Wealthy Arab and financier donations will quickly dry up now that their will be no perceived return on thise investments (whether their really ever was one or not). She will fade away as will Bill.

It is a shame more of us don't get to know how the Executive branch and Congress actually work. I was fortunate (well maybe fortunate isn't exactly the right word) to have been the Army's Chief of Legislative Liaison for two years (much preferred commanding a combat brigade, but we all salute). The vast majority of members and staffs work incredibly hard - both parties. Fully thirty-percent or more can't afford a home in The DC area and actually bunk in their offices and use the member gym for showers. And yes, they spend a lot of time fund-raising. But if they don't get their message out (which requires money) we don't seem to vote for them. And very few are getting rich. For every Harry Reid there are dozens barely making ends meet. Campaign contributions get spent on - well - campaigns.

Lastly, we all need to quit worrying about and listening to the black helicopter crowd quite so much, and instead expend some energy reflecting how we get more of our fellow citizens on our side. Clinton won the popular vote. I say again, Clinton won the popular vote. The wisdom of our founders in creating the Electoral College (though for different reasons) saved us this time. It won't indefinitely. So thinking about how to expand our tent rather than restrict it would be smart. More than half of our fellow citizens disagree with the outcome of this election. Calling them names or a president with a 54 percent approval rating a "raghead" is not very helpful in accomplishing that.

And some of your fellow correspondents on this forum had real trouble voting for Trump. I took a long shower afterwards. He damaged his chances to get meaningful things done by his incessant tweeting and name calling which will make it harder for the opposition to cooperate with him without alienating their own constituents. That is stupid, counter productive behavior which made me question is ability to lead the whole country. Maybe he has learned.

We have a short period of time to get some bulwarks in place to protect liberty - the Supreme Court is the most immediate. We have a similar short period to intact legislation which may get the economy rolling again - the most effective means to insure a second term and extending Republican (not Trump) control of Congress. We'll see.

@Newboomer , Apology accepted.

I suspect Trump is praying that Obama does indeed pardon Clinton. I am. A prosecution would be an enormous rallying cry for the left, regardless of its merit. The Foundation and Global Initiative will gradually die of their own weight. Wealthy Arab and financier donations will quickly dry up now that their will be no perceived return on thise investments (whether their really ever was one or not). She will fade away as will Bill.

@gizmo and I were discussing this privately last night. I agree. As much as I's like to personally to see Hillary get what she deserves, if anything, I don't want to do it at the expense of the country. Ford pardoned Nixon not to save Nixon. but to save the country from unneeded turmoil. I view this situation as similar.

And let's face it. Hillary wanted the presidency more than anything. I truly believe if she was given the choice of being President for four years, followed by federal prison for five she'd jump at the chance. So what better punishment than voting her down? I'm satisfied, begrudgingly.

@redleg is right - expand the base. This means giving others concrete reasons to vote for our side and especially the younger generation as they are the future. The liberals are trying to do that. Why? Because they know it is how their agenda will be furthered. We would be foolish to not do the same thing.

Question: How did Obama's arrogant "I won and can do what I want" attitude work for his party? Hmmm.....

Leg and Royal very well put and I absolutely agree. I am a passionate conservative and I certainly supported Trump though to be quite frank it was extremely difficult as a result of his banter. In all fairness though I have a tendency to let my passion overload my mouth myself at time. I also am cautiously optimistic but if there is one thing he has proven is that he has the ability to surround himself with brilliant people and that's to his credit.
As far as Hillary is concerned, the right thing to do is drop it and move on I feel. I can't believe I'm saying that as my hatred for her and her kind is blinding at times. Reality says we need to work very hard to reach across the aisle and accomplish things that are good for the country. Reagan did it with a blue house and senate. Trump would be an absolute fool to pick a fight with the Republicans and have his presidency noted for gridlock. We just got out of 8 years of that where nothing was accomplished except 1 horrible healthcare bill in Obama's first term. To keep doing more of the same would be suicidal on many levels.

I would bet that Trump will not pursue any further investigation into the Clintons, unless they attempted to remain directly involved in DC politics. I think he made that threat in the debate more figuratively for effect than literally.

Too bad though.... I was kind of looking forward to this scenario.

Chelsea.jpg

I would bet that Trump will not pursue any further investigation into the Clintons, unless they attempted to remain directly involved in DC politics. I think he made that threat in the debate more figuratively for effect than literally.

View attachment 163092
Bahahahahahah

View attachment 163092

OMG I just peed myself

Well guys I was surely wrong about the email investigation, I didn't think Comey would walk away twice but he did. I was right however in the likely outcome of the election. In fact I won $50 bucks on it with a guy that I lost many political bets with! Remember though, the Foundation investigation continues and that is the big dog. It aint over. Super glad we won the election, well most of it anyway. My state of WA passed a really dangerous voter initiative that would basically make null and void ones Constitutional rights if someone (angry girlfriend/boyfriend) decided that you were a danger to others or yourself. All they have to do is call the cops, cops talk to a judge, boom, guns are confiscated with no arrest, no evidence and no trial. Of course the loopy loon lefties voted for it big time. This state voted for Clinton even more than Oregon by wider margin. Really just gone dog nuts here. Now I read something very interesting earlier tonight that RedLeg mentioned. In fact there was a fairly unusual crossover vote of democrats that was detected in polls that the pollster didn't believe and brushed it off. It turns out it was accurate and played some part in Trump winning. Who knew!? Now if only the bed wetting cry babies, out marching in the streets and doing property damage, would dry their nappies, and unbunch their knickers, go home, clean up and go back to work things would start getting better. But unlike their Hero HRC who as usual gave a pretty good and conciliatory concession speech the other day, they don't seem to want to listen to her and accept this outcome. These are of course some of the same people who chastised Trump for not agreeing to accept the election outcome before the election. If it was actually a close election like some say, (290-228) electoral votes,,,, you think HRC would just concede before all the states were awarded? Not likely. It was basically a blowout, popular vote aside. The popular vote is irrelevant in our electoral system and good that it is. You may recall Gore won the popular vote too, and what a maroon he is. Anyway, all from here on this. We done good for the most part. Time for the cry babies to dry their tears, put on their daddy pants, and grow up. Just like we did after two horrible election losses in a row.

If I was a Republican in California, I'm not sure I would take my time voting. Heck the Senate race was between 2 democrats. That's why the popular vote is a nice talking point but doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

If I was a Republican in California, I'm not sure I would take my time voting. Heck the Senate race was between 2 democrats. That's why the popular vote is a nice talking point but doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

Yup. And why pointing at the popular vote doesn't make any sense, unless you're just a sore loser.

Campaign strategy would be very different if national popular vote mattered, but it doesn't.

Reactions: lcq
I become somewhat dismayed for the republic when I read this sort of nonsense. We will have a peaceful transfer of power as we have had for every election for the last 250 years - even during the midst of the civil war. Our current president will facilitate that transfer, and I suspect our new one will graciously accept that help. More importantly, Our new president will, if he is smart, quickly figure out how to unite the governing elements of his party and reach across the aisle to form a coalition strong enough to actually get something done. While "drain the swamp" has a nice campaign ring to it, none of the real things he wants to get done which will have real benefit for his supporters - for instance tax reform - gets accomplished without legislation. Legislation requires compromise and votes. Ryan, for instance is one of the most able men the Republican Party has produced in the last decade. He knows how to move legislation. Trump would be a fool not to figure out how to exploit that ability.

I am cautiously optimistic his experience creating and leading large projects and businesses will serve him well during the narrow window while he has both houses. He seems to have the ability to recognize and empower ability - his brilliant campaign manager is an example - that will help him in creating a competent government.

It is a shame more of us don't get to know how the Executive branch and Congress actually work. I was fortunate (well maybe fortunate isn't exactly the right word) to have been the Army's Chief of Legislative Liaison for two years (much preferred commanding a combat brigade, but we all salute). The vast majority of members and staffs work incredibly hard - both parties. Fully thirty-percent or more can't afford a home in The DC area and actually bunk in their offices and use the member gym for showers. And yes, they spend a lot of time fund-raising. But if they don't get their message out (which requires money) we don't seem to vote for them. And very few are getting rich. For every Harry Reid there are dozens barely making ends meet. Campaign contributions get spent on - well - campaigns.

Lastly, we all need to quit worrying about and listening to the black helicopter crowd quite so much, and instead expend some energy reflecting how we get more of our fellow citizens on our side. Clinton won the popular vote. I say again, Clinton won the popular vote. The wisdom of our founders in creating the Electoral College (though for different reasons) saved us this time. It won't indefinitely. So thinking about how to expand our tent rather than restrict it would be smart. More than half of our fellow citizens disagree with the outcome of this election. Calling them names or a president with a 54 percent approval rating a "raghead" is not very helpful in accomplishing that.

And some of your fellow correspondents on this forum had real trouble voting for Trump. I took a long shower afterwards. He damaged his chances to get meaningful things done by his incessant tweeting and name calling which will make it harder for the opposition to cooperate with him without alienating their own constituents. That is stupid, counter productive behavior which made me question is ability to lead the whole country. Maybe he has learned.

We have a short period of time to get some bulwarks in place to protect liberty - the Supreme Court is the most immediate. We have a similar short period to intact legislation which may get the economy rolling again - the most effective means to insure a second term and extending Republican (not Trump) control of Congress. We'll see.

This is a fantastic analysis. nicely put. I am getting into debates up north of the boarder on this exact point. The problem is that the stereotyping of the Trump supporter by the left has done what stereotyping always does: it ignores the individual and allows hatred to dominate the conversation. Canada, and the rest of the world has to see past their prejudice.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...pect-hereswhy/article32816170/?service=mobile

I did notice that Trump did not acknowledge the "build the wall" chants during his acceptance speech. Perhaps foreshadowing a more diplomatic approach to governance?

If this goes well then the stereotyping will end, and it will be an antidote for the craziness up here too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois