Exciting Hunting News From The Rockin G Ranch

Congratz!!!
Like most folks here you have some animals there on mine and my much better half's wish list. will send you a PM

Charlie soon as the fence is finished there will be breeding herds of all above mentioned animals that range from young all the way to trophy big dogs.

Ok the has to be a trip to. Turkey Tx in my future!

Ok the has to be a trip to. Turkey Tx in my future!
Charlie, if you need help staying awake on the drive to Turkey TX let me know my trophy wall could use a blackbuck

Guys I want to thank y'all for the overwhelming response. It makes me feel good to know that y'all all appreciate what I am doing with the ranch. After many inquiries from everyone I have decided to post the price list in this forum. Ya'll are awesome and thank you so very much.
All of our hunts are all inclusive. They include guides, meals, lodging, transportation on the ranch (airport pickup can be arranged if flying in), as well as field dressing, trophy prep, and quartering of animals. We also have excellent fishing for bass, catfish, and bluegill. Wild boar/varmints are free during any big game hunt.

What's not included is a Texas hunting license, for any exotic a general 5 day license is all that's required and runs about $50. Tips to guides and staff. Transportation to the ranch or Amarillo International Airport, taxidermy fees, any costs incurred before or after the hunt.

Daily fee is $300/per hunter/day.
Observer fee 150/day/person
*2 day hunt minimum

Trophy fees
Angora. $1250
Auodad. $3800
Axis. $3700
Blackbuck $3200
Black Hawaiian $2000
Catalina. $1250
Corsican. $2000
Fallow. $3800
Painted Desert. $2000
Red Stag $7500
Scimitar Oryx. $6500
Sika Deer. $5000
* Sika deer are pure bred Manchurian Dyboswski Sika. These are not the inferior Japanese Sika.

I also own and run a Taxidermy shop and can mount your animals if you choose and additionally handling the delivery of finished work etc..

On a personal note I am most excited about the Dybowski (Manchurian) Sika deer. The are very special animals.

Thank you and I look forward to hunting with you in the future. Erik Grimland

Sounds great! How big is the new property?

With the addition of the new place that puts the ranch at 2000 acres with a bit over a section of canyons under high fence.

Forget the hunting (except for quail of course), I want some more of Michel's banana cream pie!

You bitch!!!!! You was supposed to alert me as soon as you got aoudad. Put me down.

You bitch!!!!! You was supposed to alert me as soon as you got aoudad. Put me down.
Lol. Done bro just let me know when.

Reactions: BWH
Easy E..... book me a an aoudad trip with you. Can you recommend a taxidermist worth a $#it?!?!?

I think my last post got deleted because I called you a bad word.

Easy E..... book me a an aoudad trip with you. Can you recommend a taxidermist worth a $#it?!?!?

I think my last post got deleted because I called you a bad word.
Lmfao, I may know a pretty good taxidermist too. Just say when and we'll get you on the books.

Dude your Euro hog is done I just forgot to grab it weekend before last. I'll go back up next weekend and bring it back with me.

No worries.... just let me know.... if you're down I'll bring you cash for Taxidermie & deposit on aoudad.... let me know about late fall or something.... when chaps are in, and we can go bust cranes & geese after.

No worries.... just let me know.... if you're down I'll bring you cash for Taxidermie & deposit on aoudad.... let me know about late fall or something.... when chaps are in, and we can go bust cranes & geese after.
Done

November would be good if you have time then. Late October would be the earliest to make sure their hair is full.

Reactions: BWH
@BWH you outta see if you can get Scott and spanktravision (if you can get him to leave his offspring long enough) to come up also.

November would be good if you have time then. Late October would be the earliest to make sure their hair is full.

Ok.... let's put books together. Will get with cranes, match up & do it.

Stay hard brother!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!