Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hey guys I am excited to say that starting this fall we will be offering a ton of new and exciting hunts right here at the Rockin G. With the acquisition of the new property and a construction project this fall we will be offering hunts for the following animals.
Auodad
Axis Deer
Blackbuck Antelope
Fallow Deer
Red Stag
Scimitar Horned Oryx
Sika- pure Manchurian Dyboswki Sika not the Japanese variety
Many other species available on a POR basis

We will still have our exotic sheep and goats that we have always had which includes
Angora
Catalina Goats
Corsican
Black Hawaiian
Merino
Painted Desert
Texas Dall

We will also be building an additional lake that once full will be dedicated to crappie. This will pair nicely with our existing trophy bass lakes.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I also forgot to mention that we are putting in a sporting clays course as well.
Once all of this is done and going we are hoping to build an additional lodge on the new property overlooking the new lake. This will have a large conference room to accommodate business meetings.

Awesome stuff! Congrats on the expansion!

Did you buy out the neighbours?

Go big or go home. You must be a Texan!

best of luck.

Congrats, bud! Hope it all goes well for you!

Good luck with the new acquisition.

R.

Congrats Erik! I'm excited to get back sometime soon and see all the changes first hand. Might need to speak about a scimitar;)

So you already had mature Red Stag on that new property?

Scimitar yes sir! Congratulations buddy wish you the very best. If I don't completely blow out the budget in Africa this year I'll be down to do some whitetail hunting we spoke about. Can't promise I won't blow the budget to be honest....:ROFLMAO:

Let me know when the Conf room is done. I'm just south in Lubbock and always looking for fun things I can make the company pay for

Hey Erik, that´s going full speed ahead.

Wish you the best of luck with your expansion :D Cheers:

Charlie soon as the fence is finished there will be breeding herds of all above mentioned animals that range from young all the way to trophy big dogs.

This is awesome to hear and congrats. Like that blackbuck were on that list of animals you will have. I think a turkey blackbuck combo would work out for me sometime.

Congrats on the expansion of land and number of species available. I didn't see any mention of the Hog Hunts that you currently offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross