DIARY OF A SNOW SHOVELER

@BeeMaa

Your right mate women are definitely a strange breed of cattle.
A male chauvinist joke for you.
Why do women call it PMS.
Answer, mad cows disease was already taken.
Note this is a joke and not my opinion.
Bob
You want the real joke mate?
Call my wife "cattle" in front of her.
That will make me laugh.

and dogs and children love to wallow in the snow. I don't know why.

I have always enjoyed playing and hunting in snow but hated it while I was working in it.

Besides being cold you could never find anything that only stuck up a foot out of the ground when there was 2-3' of it covering it. I know that I have shoveled more snow while I have been working at my job than I ever did at home.

ha ha ha ha like my ancestors had a chioice, mr wheeler...
pure convict dna ,runs deep in these veins ,mate
Maybe you got the better island? Everything I've read lately says so?

You want the real joke mate?
Call my wife "cattle" in front of her.
That will make me laugh.
@BeeMaa
I may be 6 and a half foot and 250+pounds but I ain't stupid. That's why I sent it to you so you can tell her.
I told my wife that once and the reaction was not pretty. No yelling, screaming or hitting but the silence was murder.
Bob

@BeeMaa
I may be 6 and a half foot and 250+pounds but I ain't stupid. That's why I sent it to you so you can tell her.
I told my wife that once and the reaction was not pretty. No yelling, screaming or hitting but the silence was murder.
Bob
I don't have the stones.

By the way, if anyone's wondering why I was digging underwater in frigid waves, it was an archaeological site on the NC coast when I was in college, the tide was coming in, and there was a hurricane or massive storm system offshore. It was only partly an exercise in futility. Returning to Dryland was more fruitful; our pits recovered potsherds, bits of burnt bone and charcoal, and the former remains of a firepit.

I like to look at snow, It ends there. I cut a lot of firewood, and do some logging. My feet get wet, my gloves get wet. The snow somehow dulls the chainsaw chain.
My favorite thing to do on a snowy day, is watch “Gunsmoke”.
@Wyatt Smith
When it snows stay inside have a,nice Bundy and read some good hunting books or others.
Bob

In one of my first trips to the wild boar, in my opinion, in 1980, our team got into a difficult situation. The hunting season ended on December 31, we had an outstanding license, we had to implement it. It was the last weekend, the last Sunday, and all the raids were fruitless. Following the tracks in the snow, we found a quarter of the forest where the boars had gone, made a round-up and took a huge pig at dusk. The problem was that the truck was on the road, and the hunting area was behind a ravine and a field, and there was no way to get there by car. We tied a rope to the pig and dragged it, there were 10 of us, and we were very tired and cold (the snow is about two feet, and we walked on it for two days). Dark. We dragged and fell, someone did not want to get up, and the team leader kicked him :). I took it for granted, though.

Salt on the roads = money for the car wash business. Hate relying on weather for income but cant change that overnight. It may not be fun to deal with but snow mean salt so I wont ever complain about the stuff

I like to look at snow, It ends there. I cut a lot of firewood, and do some logging. My feet get wet, my gloves get wet. The snow somehow dulls the chainsaw chain.
My favorite thing to do on a snowy day, is watch “Gunsmoke”.
Wyatt,
They make Gore Tex insulated boots and gloves now. Buy some!
CEH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois