Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
@BeeMaa

Your right mate women are definitely a strange breed of cattle.
A male chauvinist joke for you.
Why do women call it PMS.
Answer, mad cows disease was already taken.
Note this is a joke and not my opinion.
Bob
You want the real joke mate?
Call my wife "cattle" in front of her.
That will make me laugh.

JimP

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
and dogs and children love to wallow in the snow. I don't know why.

I have always enjoyed playing and hunting in snow but hated it while I was working in it.

Besides being cold you could never find anything that only stuck up a foot out of the ground when there was 2-3' of it covering it. I know that I have shoveled more snow while I have been working at my job than I ever did at home.

Bob Nelson 35Whelen

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
You want the real joke mate?
Call my wife "cattle" in front of her.
That will make me laugh.
@BeeMaa
I may be 6 and a half foot and 250+pounds but I ain't stupid. That's why I sent it to you so you can tell her.
I told my wife that once and the reaction was not pretty. No yelling, screaming or hitting but the silence was murder.
Bob

BeeMaa

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
@BeeMaa
I may be 6 and a half foot and 250+pounds but I ain't stupid. That's why I sent it to you so you can tell her.
I told my wife that once and the reaction was not pretty. No yelling, screaming or hitting but the silence was murder.
Bob
I don't have the stones.

WebleyGreene455

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
By the way, if anyone's wondering why I was digging underwater in frigid waves, it was an archaeological site on the NC coast when I was in college, the tide was coming in, and there was a hurricane or massive storm system offshore. It was only partly an exercise in futility. Returning to Dryland was more fruitful; our pits recovered potsherds, bits of burnt bone and charcoal, and the former remains of a firepit.

Bob Nelson 35Whelen

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
I like to look at snow, It ends there. I cut a lot of firewood, and do some logging. My feet get wet, my gloves get wet. The snow somehow dulls the chainsaw chain.
My favorite thing to do on a snowy day, is watch “Gunsmoke”.
@Wyatt Smith
When it snows stay inside have a,nice Bundy and read some good hunting books or others.
Bob

Vashper

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
All-army military hunting society, Russian Union of hunters and fishermen.
Hunted
Only Russia
In one of my first trips to the wild boar, in my opinion, in 1980, our team got into a difficult situation. The hunting season ended on December 31, we had an outstanding license, we had to implement it. It was the last weekend, the last Sunday, and all the raids were fruitless. Following the tracks in the snow, we found a quarter of the forest where the boars had gone, made a round-up and took a huge pig at dusk. The problem was that the truck was on the road, and the hunting area was behind a ravine and a field, and there was no way to get there by car. We tied a rope to the pig and dragged it, there were 10 of us, and we were very tired and cold (the snow is about two feet, and we walked on it for two days). Dark. We dragged and fell, someone did not want to get up, and the team leader kicked him :). I took it for granted, though.

mikecatt13

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Salt on the roads = money for the car wash business. Hate relying on weather for income but cant change that overnight. It may not be fun to deal with but snow mean salt so I wont ever complain about the stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wousechptox

Latest profile posts

gprippers wrote on Tucketed's profile.
Hello, saw that you want the Jeffries brass. So you an either send a USPS money order or paypal i guess, which ever works for you is fine with me at this point. If you want to us Paypal use [redacted] friends and family and dont mention gun stuff at all or they will go bananas! LOL!

Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks,
Rob
Cowboy wrote on MBIZI SAFARIS's profile.
Good afternoon, please send me a list of pricing for 2022.
NTH wrote on JimT's profile.
Hey Jim, I read that you’re from Dequincey and just returned from Africa. I’m from Lake Charles and went there in April. What outfitter did you use and would you share your experience and pics? I won our trip to Kuche through DU.
gprippers wrote on SAFARIKIDD's profile.
Hello! Nice rifle! I have IDENTICAL rifle in 375 H&H so i was wondering what gunsmith did the work on it? Appreciate it and if you decide there is anything you are willing to take in partial trade, let me know. I have quite a few pistols, long guns and sxs & o/u shotguns as well.

Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Thanks,
Rob
Bearhunter46 wrote on Philip Glass's profile.
Philip, do you still have the 416 for sale?