Delta 200 dates

Headed out 3 June this year on Delta 200. Overnight Joberg then on to Namibia the next morning!
Here kitty, kitty, kitty!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
I am going LEX-ATL-JNB on 15 April, returning on April 29.
 
Leaving Apr 18 and returning Apr 27.
 
May 20th going over June 2nd coming home.
 
Jacques, we expect a pictures and report! Have a grand hunt!
 
Sitting in Atlanta now , Start boarding in 25 min on 200 to joburg, next day to Bulawayo [emoji12][emoji12]
Was expecting you to leave any day now...Good Luck!
 
Anyone on here going on delta 200 mid August, back beginning of sept?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,714
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top