Delta 200 dates

@wipartimer, shooting for a 2:30 pm arrival @ airport tomorrow. Will shoot you a text once we get through security.

Edge
 
Yes sir, we should be landing in Atlanta at 2:03 pm. See you tomorrow afternoon.
 
I'll be heading out Aug 7th on Delta 200 on my way to Zimbabwe. Anyone heading out that day? Lets grab a few beers before the flight
 
Has anyone flown emirate airlines? How are they with fire arms? Business class?
Price? I am no longer happy with SAA, price, service, comfort!
 
Has anyone flown emirate airlines? How are they with fire arms? Business class?
Price? I am no longer happy with SAA, price, service, comfort!
I have heard good things from a couple people on here. I am booked with them next spring
 
Has anyone flown emirate airlines? How are they with fire arms? Business class?
Price? I am no longer happy with SAA, price, service, comfort!

I have flown both Business and Coach, but not with guns. I understand guns are fairly straight forward, you fill out the form on-line and check with them a few days before your flight to make sure everything is in order and you are set. Not impressed with Coach, expect better flight attendants (young and attractive) and more entertainment channels and good booze. Business is another story. Excellent seats - lay flat with a pad (ask), food, service, great booze and wine. You name it hands down great.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
Anyone on Flight 200 tomorrow? Happy to meet up for a pre-flight cocktail.
 
Bert, I'm not flying tomorrow, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your hunt.
 
Delta 200 April 18, 2017 overnight @ Intercontinental . Anyone else traveling over ?
 
HAAHA typo depart April 18, 2018 return May 2, 2018
 
Delta 200 June 6th 2018
Anybody else?
 
Leaving for Johannesburg June 2nd. Then home June 17th
 
Delta 200 July 18
 
Flying Delta 200 on May 14 with @justgina for our honeymoon at KMG safaris and back on Delta 201 on May 27. Any other members on those flights?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,865
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top