Cull Hunt Texas

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,020
Reaction score
15,650
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all, I’ve got a non-trophy Fallow deer I need to get out of my herd. So I’d like to offer a nontrophy Fallow buck and two whitetail does with unlimited pigs. Schedules have changed around a bit so this needs to be done in December.
Included: 2 full hunting days/3 nights guides, meals, lodging, no trophy fallow buck, up to 2 whitetail does, a 1 hen turkey, and unlimited pigs.
Not included: pre/post trip expenses, hunting license (you will need an out of state tx deer/turkey license if your not a resident), meat processing, any taxidermy, normal stuff...

Price: $2250
Observers: $300

35B6C13B-B846-4620-A464-002F297B2469.jpeg
8BA68D36-2AA3-4904-B811-2BC4351577C3.jpeg
5F72DF35-81F2-438B-BFDF-529AF1B701F0.jpeg
28E3851A-5899-4F63-8585-2C7893A00BD0.jpeg
E5DFA757-48A3-42D8-8F5B-13881E8CB206.jpeg
AFEA3305-0D4A-4495-8DA4-0809CD65EFFE.jpeg
ADA1F5B0-5B12-4790-8D91-6CBFA4CA0CEA.jpeg
B16F9CB1-BC81-46A9-B898-3E1AB1D4617E.jpeg
88F8ABA9-0BC2-4D6C-A133-C382F094E922.jpeg
1EB23DC0-2471-4F90-ACDE-C98BAFE6298B.jpeg
D970049D-F9D6-4A00-99D7-5DCEFEF33F23.jpeg
53D308FD-373A-47D6-B3E6-30B482B4B5F9.jpeg
F626004A-340E-4761-9D04-ED2C4AB1273A.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I know I will. Just not looking forward to the 81/2 hour drive to get there.
8 1/2 hour drive???? You already live in Texas, right???? If it takes you that long you need a better pickup truck.... LOL Have a wonderful time, and show us pics when you are done...
 
8 1/2 hour drive???? You already live in Texas, right???? If it takes you that long you need a better pickup truck.... LOL Have a wonderful time, and show us pics when you are done...

Yea I live in Texas. But on the other end of the state!
 
Very jealous right now...
 
I know I will. Just not looking forward to the 81/2 hour drive to get there.
That’s just a nice day cruise! I’m gonna drive down there from Saskatchewan one of these years!
 
Congrats on the booking, kind of jealous now!
 
Congrats, I can't wait to read the hunt report and see pictures. Good luck!!!!
 
Oh shoot! I blanked for a day and missed this! Better not mention it to my granddaughter or I’ll be in deep poop for missing out!
 
I had to work today. No fair!

Really great deal, good company, great food, and fun time. Hope you have a big freezer. Good hunting.

Looking forward to pictures soon.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,663
Members
169,811
Latest member
Johnlliamjames
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top