Covid consultants

Quest#1

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Messages
165
Reaction score
377
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Has anyone used covid consultants home test for South Africa entry? I’m getting many mixed answers Thank you.
 
Has anyone used covid consultants home test for South Africa entry? I’m getting many mixed answers Thank you.

Also interested in this. Hearing mixed reports. Some saying acceptable some not!
 
Wow, I hope not - I ordered and received my testing kit and had decided to just use them. Locally no one here can guarantee a quick turn around to meet the 72 hour requirement.
 
Wow, I hope not - I ordered and received my testing kit and had decided to just use them. Locally no one here can guarantee a quick turn around to meet the 72 hour requirement.
I’m in the same boat....
 
Leaving in June. Would like to know too? Asked my travel agent on where to get one in Cape Town before leaving three weeks later
 
Got an email from my agent in Cape Town. She said she will get the info for me to have a nurse come to our hotel to give us the test in time for our departure. I will follow up with the details as soon as she gives them to me.
 
I used them. When you get your results contact them and ask to have Dr signature added to results. They will do this upon asking. I didn’t have any issues with their results either here in the states to board the plane or in SA when we arrived.
 
Thanks for the info! We actually found a local test facility that says they can meet the testing deadline. Testing Friday morning fingers crossed boarding Saturday for 20 days in paradise! Thanks again!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,013
Members
168,790
Latest member
JaunitaDre
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top