Silver supporter
Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Has anyone used covid consultants home test for South Africa entry? I’m getting many mixed answers Thank you.

Also interested in this. Hearing mixed reports. Some saying acceptable some not!

Uncle Sauce

Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
GOA, RMGO, FRGC, SCI, DSC
Hunted
SA: Eastern Cape, US: ID, MT, NY, OR, VA, WA, WY
Wow, I hope not - I ordered and received my testing kit and had decided to just use them. Locally no one here can guarantee a quick turn around to meet the 72 hour requirement.

Still alive

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Leaving in June. Would like to know too? Asked my travel agent on where to get one in Cape Town before leaving three weeks later

Still alive

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Got an email from my agent in Cape Town. She said she will get the info for me to have a nurse come to our hotel to give us the test in time for our departure. I will follow up with the details as soon as she gives them to me.

Edster

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
I used them. When you get your results contact them and ask to have Dr signature added to results. They will do this upon asking. I didn’t have any issues with their results either here in the states to board the plane or in SA when we arrived.

Quest#1

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Thanks for the info! We actually found a local test facility that says they can meet the testing deadline. Testing Friday morning fingers crossed boarding Saturday for 20 days in paradise! Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHorang

Latest profile posts

flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.