Covid consultants

Quest#1

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA life,DU life,SCI life,DSC,RMEF,NWTF, WU.
Has anyone used covid consultants home test for South Africa entry? I’m getting many mixed answers Thank you.

Has anyone used covid consultants home test for South Africa entry? I’m getting many mixed answers Thank you.

Also interested in this. Hearing mixed reports. Some saying acceptable some not!

Wow, I hope not - I ordered and received my testing kit and had decided to just use them. Locally no one here can guarantee a quick turn around to meet the 72 hour requirement.

Wow, I hope not - I ordered and received my testing kit and had decided to just use them. Locally no one here can guarantee a quick turn around to meet the 72 hour requirement.
I’m in the same boat....

Leaving in June. Would like to know too? Asked my travel agent on where to get one in Cape Town before leaving three weeks later

Got an email from my agent in Cape Town. She said she will get the info for me to have a nurse come to our hotel to give us the test in time for our departure. I will follow up with the details as soon as she gives them to me.

I used them. When you get your results contact them and ask to have Dr signature added to results. They will do this upon asking. I didn’t have any issues with their results either here in the states to board the plane or in SA when we arrived.

Thanks for the info! We actually found a local test facility that says they can meet the testing deadline. Testing Friday morning fingers crossed boarding Saturday for 20 days in paradise! Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllieBoatm

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross