Covid: Africa travel Restrictions / Flight Suspensions over Omicron variant

The Big Gov / State is now going to fully track everyone arriving from banned travel countries:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Wednesday morning issued a directive to all airlines with service to Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, and Zimbabwe that they must disclose the names and contact information of all passengers who have been to those countries in the last 14 days.

Those passengers will be tracked down in the U.S. for a health check that could include COVID testing by local health authorities looking to mitigate the spread of the Omicron variant, according to Reuters. It is unclear what penalties anyone who would not comply will face

Not possible under current law.this administration however does not respect the law or the constitution. We will see.

Just randomly, I thought to look up maps of where river blindness and malria occur in Africa. They are prevalent in the middle half of the continent, and the overlay of the two maps was pretty much exact. Does anyone know whether this means a lot of people would be on prophylactic doeses of both Ivermectin and Hydroxy, routinely in those regions?

Residents don’t take malaria prophylaxis regularly.

@Philip Glass FYI - My nephew had a guy come to the drill site and infect Mike and some of the other rough necks. Instead of going home, Mike went to a hotel to quarantine. Within 2 days, CDC / contract tracers had tracked him down, notified the hotel, and the hotel manager kicked him out. He had to go home and quarantine with his wife and daughter in the house. So, I don't put anything pass the scared minions.

This was a while back, but interesting stuff from 00 :30 to about 02:45. The title of the video does not reflect what I am drawing your attention to.

Admittedly Bannon is always a barrel of monkeys, and Malone is in that insider playing an outsider role. But I find they have some interesting points at times.

At 02:45 ish he is talking about original antigenic sin, not what it might sound like, which could be vaccine escape. OAS is really important to wrap your mind around. The vaccines aren't that expensive, but the therapeutics are.

Virus’ mutations don’t get more deadly from the original is what I have always heard
Covid and the vaccines are a measure for world population control. Maybe not in a death sense but my wife knows several women who had the vaccine that now cannot get pregnant.
I just hope all is well soon but definitely by July.
I hope that is not the cause, that would be really sad. My daughter has one child, my dear little grand daughter and was pressured into getting the jab, they live in Canukistan.
I know she does have some concerns about long term side effects.

Virus’ mutations don’t get more deadly from the original is what I have always heard
Covid and the vaccines are a measure for world population control. Maybe not in a death sense but my wife knows several women who had the vaccine that now cannot get pregnant.
I just hope all is well soon but definitely by July.
Oh for God's sake, that is just as insane as anything coming from Left.

Most people are sheep , if we had enough number of people saying, I’m not isolating and masking there would be changes. Most people today live their lives in fear thanks to the media. If you want to isolate go ahead but I choose living preferably with freedom.

Last edited:
"Vaccines are a measure for world population control ........" Seriously?
Maybe. I don’t put anything past the Chinese and democrats. All I know is judging by my wife’s first hand information a percentage of women experience issues after the vaccine with getting pregnant. I would venture to say it may mess with men as well in that area. No first hand information on that though.
What is a fact that the vaccine in men it has caused heart attacks/ issues. I know of a few cases this has happened to men within 30 miles of where I live. Fully healthy. No prior issues ever. Middle aged men.
Bet on one thing. I will never get a vaccine. Even if that meant never being able to go outside this country again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe. I don’t put anything past the Chinese and democrats. All I know is judging by my wife’s first hand information a percentage of women experience issues after the vaccine with getting pregnant. I would venture to say it may mess with men as well in that area. No first hand information on that though.
What is a fact that the vaccine in men it has caused heart attacks/ issues. I know of a few cases this has happened to men within 30 miles of where I live. Fully healthy. No prior issues ever. Middle aged men.
Bet on one thing. I will never get a vaccine. Even if that meant never being able to go outside this country again.
That is a shame. I really enjoyed my hunts in Zambia and Austria this year, and really am looking forward to Argentina and Spain in the spring.

That is a shame. I really enjoyed my hunts in Zambia and Austria this year, and really am looking forward to Argentina and Spain in the spring.
I am still holding out for a vaccine that actually works for more than 6 months at a higher percentage, and is made in a more traditional way. They are in the works as we speak.
The current offerings are crap. Not saying any of the tin foil hat stuff, but they are just not a good product and do have more than normal risks to the takers than most of the stuff we have taken over the years, the ones that actually work.
These so called vaccines barely qualify and are light years from being an immunization, and with the amount of break thru infections happening, why do they keep telling everyone to get the next jab?
What is the f'ing point? They aint making it!

My 30 year old daughter was not supposed to be able to have any more children after her first child. We are expecting a grand daughter in April she was vaccinated in May.
That is a happy coincidence. Congrats!

I got vaccinated with Pfizer and received the Pfizer booster. Shortly after the booster, I received an uncontrollable desire to acquire a Rigby Big Game in 416. Driving to Cabela's in Fort Worth, I felt like I was not in control and my truck seemed to be on auto pilot. Like a zombie, I went directly to the fine gun room and asked to see the Rigby. Moments later, I was filling out the paperwork and handing them my credit card.

Pfizer: German company. Rigby: owned by Germans. Coincidence? I think not! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you