Covid: Africa travel Restrictions / Flight Suspensions over Omicron variant

I got vaccinated with Pfizer and received the Pfizer booster. Shortly after the booster, I received an uncontrollable desire to acquire a Rigby Big Game in 416. Driving to Cabela's in Fort Worth, I felt like I was not in control and my truck seemed to be on auto pilot. Like a zombie, I went directly to the fine gun room and asked to see the Rigby. Moments later, I was filling out the paperwork and handing them my credit card.

Pfizer: German company. Rigby: owned by Germans. Coincidence? I think not! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Perfect when booking a hunt and shooting another trophy along the way I will blame it on Pfizer.
My firearm was uncrontrolable its just aimed itself and fired itself at that 30" waterbuck bull!!!! Love it!

Uk To Lift Namibia Travel Ban

The UK is to drop 11 African countries, including Namibia, from its “red list” barring incoming travel, ministers said Tuesday after sustained criticism from world leaders.

From 04h00 on Wednesday, all will be removed from the list, said that country’s transport secretary Grant Shapps.

Screenshot_30.jpg

Reactions: WAB
Let’s hope the US is close behind them. Perhaps the folks from Africa can still get to the shows.

And go figure the piece of crap we call a prime minister is talking about adding more restrictions to international travel.

I got double Sinopharm, then added double Pfizer so I could get into the UK, and then bought a double rifle along the way. So yep, vaccinating induces rifle spending, no doubt about it.

I got double Sinopharm, then added double Pfizer so I could get into the UK, and then bought a double rifle along the way. So yep, vaccinating induces rifle spending, no doubt about it.
What rifle did your purchase?

Once again, German vaccine, then German rifle. How much more proof does the world need??
Think you might be onto something. Got the Pfizer shots and a few months later bought a Heym 470.
Any chance the booster might result in another side effect resulting in say a 375 flanged???

So the big announcement from Trudope to day was a advisory against no essential travel! How profound.

Interesting Bloomberg Next Africa article on where South Africa currently stands on the Omnicron variant. Infections way up, but hospitalizations way down. Also shows huge majority of SA population has already been infected - probably with Delta, resulting in some immunity.

That double Sinopharm should also obligate two Norinco SKSs! :)

So the big announcement from Trudope to day was a advisory against no essential travel! How profound.

Which instantly screws up our travel/health insurance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you