Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NWTF, TTHA, DU
Hunted
LIMPOPO
Has anyone used Cooper Smith for importation?

Any issues with them or are they good to go?

I have used them and no problems.

I had no problems using their service. Do you have all your paperwork? I used them because I was using Dennis Harris in Michigan to do my work and I am here in Texas. Shipment went into Chicago, it was delivered to the tannery and then to Dennis shop. If I was importing into Dallas or Houston, I would have done the work myself.

There are lots of Custom Brokers that can clear your shipment, but only a few market to Hunters, Coppersmith, SSI, F&F, and some others.

I have used them in the past and have been generally satisfied.
Bruce

I have used them twice (2010 & 2012) both of my shipments went through their Seattle office and had no issues and good communication during the transit.

I recently used coppersmith to get my trophies from South Africa to Chicago. I worked with Michael there and I could not have been happier. He was prompt thorough and was able to address all of my questions as a newbie shipping trophies from South Africa. I would highly recommend them

I also used them for a shipment to Chicago and was pleased with their services.

Always wondered what kinda expense is involved with this service?

I recently used coppersmith to get my trophies from South Africa to Chicago. I worked with Michael there and I could not have been happier. He was prompt thorough and was able to address all of my questions as a newbie shipping trophies from South Africa. I would highly recommend them

I used Michael and things went great on the way to Dennis Harris north of Detroit.
Or should I say his tanner.

Yes a few times, all good and recommend.

I have used Coppersmith in Chicago, contact with Michael, for the last four shipments over as many years. Would not even consider any other broker. Service, communication and charges are fantastic. They take care of it all, with shipment to my door. My son works for a Fortune 500 company with 12 years experience in transportation and logistics, both domestic and international....his comment in dealing with Michael at Coppersmith....great service and pricing is very good. Normal fees for,their service has been around 350.00 with them arranging everything from shipment out of South Africa to my door.

Kyle: I've used Coppersmith multiple times and always had good results. I think their fee for handling a shipment is about $300, well worth it in my opinion. I see you are in Alabama, so you'd go with the Coppersmith Atlanta office.

http://www.coppersmith.com/office-locations/

ATLANTA
114 SouthField Parkway
Suite 170
Forest Park, GA 30297
Phone: (404) 366-1650
Fax: (404) 366-1649
Email: atl@coppersmith.com

I have used them no issues. Also used SSI with excellent service. Using them now on my current safari..

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois