Coppersmith

Kyle

AH member
Joined
Aug 20, 2015
Messages
42
Reaction score
51
Location
Fairhope, Al
Media
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NWTF, TTHA, DU
Hunted
LIMPOPO
Has anyone used Cooper Smith for importation?
 
Yes. What do you want to know?
 
Any issues with them or are they good to go?
 
I have used them and no problems.
 
I had no problems using their service. Do you have all your paperwork? I used them because I was using Dennis Harris in Michigan to do my work and I am here in Texas. Shipment went into Chicago, it was delivered to the tannery and then to Dennis shop. If I was importing into Dallas or Houston, I would have done the work myself.

There are lots of Custom Brokers that can clear your shipment, but only a few market to Hunters, Coppersmith, SSI, F&F, and some others.
 
I have used them in the past and have been generally satisfied.
Bruce
 
I have used them twice (2010 & 2012) both of my shipments went through their Seattle office and had no issues and good communication during the transit.
 
I recently used coppersmith to get my trophies from South Africa to Chicago. I worked with Michael there and I could not have been happier. He was prompt thorough and was able to address all of my questions as a newbie shipping trophies from South Africa. I would highly recommend them
 
I also used them for a shipment to Chicago and was pleased with their services.
 
Always wondered what kinda expense is involved with this service?
 
I recently used coppersmith to get my trophies from South Africa to Chicago. I worked with Michael there and I could not have been happier. He was prompt thorough and was able to address all of my questions as a newbie shipping trophies from South Africa. I would highly recommend them

I used Michael and things went great on the way to Dennis Harris north of Detroit.
Or should I say his tanner.
 
Yes a few times, all good and recommend.
 
I have used Coppersmith in Chicago, contact with Michael, for the last four shipments over as many years. Would not even consider any other broker. Service, communication and charges are fantastic. They take care of it all, with shipment to my door. My son works for a Fortune 500 company with 12 years experience in transportation and logistics, both domestic and international....his comment in dealing with Michael at Coppersmith....great service and pricing is very good. Normal fees for,their service has been around 350.00 with them arranging everything from shipment out of South Africa to my door.
 
Kyle: I've used Coppersmith multiple times and always had good results. I think their fee for handling a shipment is about $300, well worth it in my opinion. I see you are in Alabama, so you'd go with the Coppersmith Atlanta office.

http://www.coppersmith.com/office-locations/

ATLANTA
114 SouthField Parkway
Suite 170
Forest Park, GA 30297
Phone: (404) 366-1650
Fax: (404) 366-1649
Email: atl@coppersmith.com
 
I have used them no issues. Also used SSI with excellent service. Using them now on my current safari..
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,585
Members
169,376
Latest member
VirgilDupu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top