Congo Bongo In The Mist

Incredible pictures and what a excellent Peter's duiker (it got my blood pumping).

Beautiful photos and nice narration. Thanks for the post.

When I go to your website, I am not seeing anything relating to the Congo/Brazzaville. The information on your other destinations is intriguing. Will you be updating your website or can you provide more information on the Congo?

All the best.

Absolutely stunning.

it appears there is yet another place in this world I must hunt! fantastic pictures, thanks for posting!

-matt

simply wow! awesome adventure and great pictures and trophies!

really wild pictures. funny. i was just watching the movie "congo" the other day

bloody Awesome !

It's amazing how dense with wildlife Congo is. The rangers must be really dedicated. Great trophies btw.

Thank you for some great pictures and report. John

Amazing and challenging, looks like real old school hunting and lifestyle.
Except for the Toyota:A Drive:.
Definitely a destination must, Brazzaville! I love that name.

Your photos are out of this world....this must have been a fantastic safari...makes want a bongo hunt...

Incredible pictures!
Makes me want to go there!

Wow ... thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
simply incredible I hope to make it there some day!!!

So cool! Thanks for sharing!

Amazing! Thanks!

Incredible pictures!
Makes me want to go there!
Incredible pictures! Almost enough to make me want to go back to the rainforest! Almost . . . .!

You should submit some of these to a contest. Or find a place that can print them for people to buy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmaMcGill

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg