Concealed Carry

KIMG0070.jpg
 
With MIM parts used today instead of milling them from bar stock is a cheaper alternative. If a file is used on a mim part the structural integrity will be compromised. As well as wear and tear leading to part fatigue
 
Lock washers in the grips. Now none at all, slip on grips so they don't have to machine screw holes. And boy what a pain in the ass to get off
 
So in conclusion. Sig still makes a decent pistol. What I'm trying to convey is the quality of now vs old. And to my original point. These early sigs sold for about 300$ and they had this level of quality. The German police surplus in the very early 90s were sometimes going for 250$. Now look at today. Any new Sig give or take is what 1000$. Sometimes a little less. More often a little more. And what are you getting today. A cheaper built gun with in my opinion cheaper made materials. My friend bought the new MPX and the 1st 50rds pins were backing out and the grip fell off.
 
If the price climb was in place to maintain the quality, how could you complain. But it's not. Sigs are some of the most expensive production guns on the market. And they have failed to keep the older standard of quality let alone improve on them
 
Now with CZs. Germany has had a big head start with America since WW2. West Germany at the time has had business infrastructure with the west vs Czechoslovakia who until the fall of the Soviet Union had little. So in a sense CZ is sort of a late comer to the market with the cz 75 pistol. They were available. But the trade relationship wasn't there like it was with Germany. Now fast forward to today. Shooters are discovering the CZ line of pistols and what does a new cz75 cost. 580$ new. For a all steel gun with more laborious machine work. With features and fit and finish equal to or in some opinions better than Sig sauer.
 
Of course this is all just my opinion. I'm sure there is someone out there who thinks I'm full of sh#t. But I laid out my case. I've been working in my dad's gun shop since 1990 and have cleaned and serviced 1000s and 1000s of p series pistols. So that's all I'm saying. These are some of the things I've observed over the years. And hears one out of a million different opinions
 
You must be referring to the cz52. Great gun I have 2 of them. One a shooter and the other a show peice.
Heres a pic of a couple Bloc Semi autos, the big one is a M57 which shoots the 7.62 but can also be converted to shoot 9MM by just switching out the barrel and Mag, the other is it's little brother an M88A in 9MM
P1000667.JPG
 
Solid as a Rock
 
I just wish the triggers weren't so Crappy
True the triggers do need a little work. Been my experience with mine it needs a little lock tight in few areas as well. But for 200$ new its a hell of a buy !
 
Springfield V16 Long Slide loaded with Buffalo Bore 45 Super 255g hardcast for critters. Also have a Springfield Pro, looking to get a Colt Defender ...



 

Attachments

  • buffalo bore 255g hardcast_zpskt5kwv9g.jpg
    buffalo bore 255g hardcast_zpskt5kwv9g.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 258
  • Long Slide and holster_zpsihqht4sw.png
    Long Slide and holster_zpsihqht4sw.png
    689.9 KB · Views: 269
So hears a pristine little Sig 380. West German era, in stainless. She's a sweet shooter I got it for my wife then when I got home I changed my mind and bought her something else
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,197
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top