Closed borders

I don’t think this is exactly true.

Not to mention the vaccine makes many people seriously ill.

Not to mention they are just choosing not to count the sick that have been previously vaccinated.
And I believe it is exactly true. I think the evidence is both compelling and obvious.

Not to mention - your last statement is an example of the illogical allegations people have bought into during this fiasco. What "they" made that decision? Do you really believe every hospital administrator - private/ public/ VA got on a super secret conference call and entered into a nationwide conspiracy to hide break-through cases? And yes, the wing nuts write that sort of illogical nonsense in serious appearing blogs all over the internet. It is just astounding to me anyone would believe it without thinking through the impossibility of the assertion.

Makes "many people seriously ill." How many? I will agree that some people have had serious reactions to the vaccine - like any medication. But what percentage is that of doses administered? That is the number that bears closest scrutiny. Thus far, this seems to be a remarkably effective preventative.

Look, I truly don't care whether you or anyone else takes the vaccine or not. It will take so long to get most of the planet vaccinated that the virus will have plenty of hosts to continue mutating almost indefinitely. If it follows the course of several other similar viruses, it will be another cold bug in 5-10 years. I have concluded that at my age, taking the vaccine was the only logical course of action to remain healthy and active during that interval.

And I am hardly embracing the strategies of the NIH and CDC. Frankly, both Trump and Biden gave medical agencies far too much authority in deciding policy with regard to the various recommendations and mandates associated with the pandemic. The "best" way to stop a virus likely is not the "best" way to manage a society through the same crisis. We see that playing out this week as CDC virologists want to put everyone back in masks, while doing so is likely a foolish action from a public policy standpoint. The Biden administration seems particularly inept probably because no one is really in charge.

Last edited:
Just got a flash from the local propaganda outlet (AKA news channel). Starting 31 July the Vegas mobster (gov) has made masks mandatory in most of NV inside public places whether you are vacced or not. So again I ask, "What the hell good is getting vacced?"
You do realize that a vaccinated person can carry and transmit the virus right? The vaccine is to help protect only yourself from getting seriously ill, not help stop transmission.

The way l see this, isn’t not going to be any different than the flu. Every year get a flu and covid shot. The flu isn’t going away and neither is covid. Get the shot , or not. But by all means stop with all the mandates, and blaming the unvaccinated.
At what point do we reach herd immunity? Adding the vaccinated and the unvaccinated that have had covid already we should be getting close.

I’m not advocating a position, but it’s interesting to me that we consider mandated vaccination unconstitutional and an infringement of our rights. How did we get rid of polio, smallpox, etc.? I remember standing in line at school for my vaccinations. If there was a choice we were certainly not aware of it!

What has changed? If we were ok with it in the 50’s and 60’s, how has it become unconstitutional now?

And I believe it is exactly true. I think the evidence is both compelling and obvious.

Not to mention - your last statement is an example of the illogical allegations people have bought into during this fiasco. What "they" made that decision? Do you really believe every hospital administrator - private/ public/ VA got on a super secret conference call and entered into a nationwide conspiracy to hide break-through cases? And yes, the wing nuts write that sort of illogical nonsense in serious appearing blogs all over the internet. It is just astounding to me anyone would believe it without thinking through the impossibility of the assertion.

Makes "many people seriously ill." How many? I will agree that some people have had serious reactions to the vaccine - like any medication. But what percentage is that of doses administered? That is the number that bears closest scrutiny. Thus far, this seems to be a remarkably effective preventative.

Look, I truly don't care whether you or anyone else takes the vaccine or not. It will take so long to get most of the planet vaccinated that the virus will have plenty of hosts to continue mutating almost indefinitely. If it follows the course of several other similar viruses, it will be another cold bug in 5-10 years. I have concluded that at my age, taking the vaccine was the only logical course of action to remain healthy and active during that interval.

And I am hardly embracing the strategies of the NIH and CDC. Frankly, both Trump and Biden gave medical agencies far too much authority in deciding policy with regard to the various recommendations and mandates associated with the pandemic. The "best" way to stop a virus likely is not the "best" way to manage a society through the same crisis. We see that playing out this week as CDC virologists want to put everyone back in masks, while doing so is likely a foolish action from a public policy standpoint. The Biden administration seems particularly inept probably because no one is really in charge.
This is what happens when morons run the show .it's like a circus act.

I’m not advocating a position, but it’s interesting to me that we consider mandated vaccination unconstitutional and an infringement of our rights. How did we get rid of polio, smallpox, etc.? I remember standing in line at school for my vaccinations. If there was a choice we were certainly not aware of it!

What has changed? If we were ok with it in the 50’s and 60’s, how has it become unconstitutional now?
Social media has given everyone the means of voicing an opinion without ridicule. Those who wouldn't normally have such strong political opinions, now do. Now a days you can pick up a smart phone and read 10000s of opinions on a subject, side with those opinions without having one bit of knowledge about said subject.

fauci meme.jpg

VAERS has more deaths from this vaccine that all vaccines in 20 years?

And the CDC is they.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/cdc-stopped-tracking-most-covid-100200730.html

Everyone needs to wake up and realize this whole thing is nothing more than a power grab.

The test can’t distinguish between the flu and COVID, so what did they do last year? Stopped counting flu cases.

The great reset is coming.

I don't view this Administration's handling of Covid as an apples to apples comparison... As inarguably deadly and dangerous as smallpox was, even though vaccines were mandated, the government did not threaten to fire public employees, or to ban non-vaccinated people from public places. Nor did the media of the times encourage public shaming, and ostracization of the unvaccinated. For perspective, the fine for non-compliance was $5.

If Covid vaccine mandates are implemented, the Constitutionality of those mandates for this virus will likely be seen in the courts again. In the 1905 Jacobson vs. Massachusetts ruling the SCOTUS upheld the government's authority to require compliance in regard to mandating the smallpox vaccine. What has since changed is the times along with US Supreme Court’s recognition of the importance of individual liberty and how it limits that power. Personally, I can't conceive of any circumstance were the government should be allowed to force any individual to take a medication or accept a medical procedure that they do not want. But, that's just the small percentage of Libertarian in me talking...

Furthermore, proof of vaccination in any form would appear to be a direct violation of HIPPA which is a federal law that requires personal medical records including vaccination records to be private without the patients' consent. We have yet to see this aspect addressed.

I assume if Dr. Mengele was alive today, Biden would appoint him to head up the Administration's Covid task force.

This is junk. Not only do I know several people that the shot has effected badly.
But a lot of people getting this variant has had the vaccine.
So I am just saying it now. Never. Ever Will I get this vaccine. Period. End of story.

The reason is these days you cannot trust people, government like you could then. That’s my feel on it. Everything is about money now so you cannot trust much these days including vaccines that are being pushed even though other past medicines have been proved to help despite what the government wants to lead people to believe. Fact of the matter is the government is more corrupt now. Our elections are being corrupted and nothing is being done about it. For sure now and in the future the US government should not be trusted concerning anything. Maybe 5% of politicians really care about the people. Government cares zero. Vaccine is being pushed by them all including employers.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is interesting. I wonder what would have happened if we refused the smallpox vaccine?

Closer to today, refuse a yellow fever vaccine and there is a long list of countries that will deny you entry.

This pandemic is nowhere near as dangerous as smallpox or yellow fever. If the next one is, will our point of view change?

Biden, and his administration of flying Monkey's, are using covid, and variants, as a political weapon. Other countries seem to follow their lead. The CDC, is a leftwing lapdog, just like Dr. Fauci. The left is going to drag out the Covid tyranny, for as long as possible.

I will never put on another mask. Arrest me!

It's going to be a neverending circus. Get vacced for this and in a little while another variant will be dreamed up so you must get vacced for that one and on and on ad nauseum.Pure political power play. Keep the gullible and naive scared and they will spread the fear --just like a pandemic. The vaccines don't prevent, they may reduce symptoms and effects. Emphasize may.

The most important statistic in my view is the fact that majority of those that had the vaccine and still got sick didn't need to be intubated etc.. If there was no vaccine I think I would have stayed home.

It is a shame that this has become so political. Personally, I don't care whether people choose to get vaccinated or not. It will be Darwin theory at work. ;)
Darwinism is a cruel teacher.

This pandemic is nowhere near as dangerous as smallpox or yellow fever. If the next one is, will our point of view change?

Possibly.. Yellow Fever has historically displayed a 20-50% mortality rate globally with those who contracted severe disease. Smallpox was historically around a 30% mortality rate... The reasons for Covid hesitancy are much more multifaceted than just a mortality rate since it has become the greatest politicized, weaponized, and divisive disease in world history. Although the real numbers may never be known, the mortality rate for Covid seems to still be significantly less than 1% for relatively healthy people under the age of 65.

With those stats, it should not be surprising that we are seeing lots younger healthy individuals questioning the necessity for getting vaccinated especially with an experimental treatment that is not a traditional vaccine of which the long-term affects are completely unknown. Those are legitimate concerns for younger healthy people that should not be dismissed. We are also seeing a high percentage of certain ethic groups staying away from the vaccine possibly due to the history associated with the Tuskegee experiment or similar distrust of the Federal government by minorities? And considering the overabundance of lies, hypocrisy, prooganda, and misinformation coming from all levels of government, the component of mistrust is not monopolized by minority groups where Covid is concerned. That being said, if the mortality rate was significantly higher and equally as deadly across the age spectrum, I doubt we would even be discussing vaccine hesitancy.

The larger controversy prior to yesterday seemed to be whether or not you are to be considered a "murderer" because you can still spread covid if unvaccinated. However, according to yesterday's change in guidelines, the CDC's latest statement of confusion and misinformation now suggests even vaccinated and recovered individuals can still "potentially" spread the disease.. Apparently even if fully vaccinated or recovered from Covid, you have the potential to murder your fellow man by selfish displays of disobedience such as not putting a flimsy piece of cloth or paper over your face that the CDC has conceded from Day-1 cannot contain a virus particle. LOL... The insanity of all of this would be laughable if it wasn't so terribly destructive.

VAERS has more deaths from this vaccine that all vaccines in 20 years?

And the CDC is they.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/cdc-stopped-tracking-most-covid-100200730.html

Everyone needs to wake up and realize this whole thing is nothing more than a power grab.

The test can’t distinguish between the flu and COVID, so what did they do last year? Stopped counting flu cases.

The great reset is coming.

When you said "sick," I assumed you meant just that and not those who simply test positive. "They" are maintaining a count of hospitalizations. It is obviously how the percentage of unvaccinated and hospitalized is being determined.

CDC is a govt entity, therefore political. They are funded by the govt. If they want continued funding they do as the govt (politicians) say. In view of this, how do we know what the real truth is? This combined with the pharmaceuticals, whose sole aim is to make money, makes for a very dangerous situation. Do they really have the best interests of the people in mind or does the almighty dollar rule and if a number of souls die, so be it? Something to ponder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg