close hog..!!!

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
15,386
Reaction score
58,048
Media
141
Articles
35
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
 
Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY CRAP!

Dangerous game hunting or what?

Says something for having headphones on...
 
That was weird, he must have shot him good, because otherwise that boar could have got him good.
 
Good time to have your scope dialed all the way down.

Ear muffs/headphones. Good idea???
 
Good time to have your scope dialed all the way down.

Ear muffs/headphones. Good idea???
if they were amplified muffs wheels ,they must of been broke or turned off.
they would of picked up that swines movement long before that .

you would of thought the camera guy would've seen it to ....
 
Good time to have your scope dialed all the way down.

Ear muffs/headphones. Good idea???


A few other pieces of equipment:
Shin pads.
Goalie mask,
Kevlar pants and vest.

or....

High stand!
 
He should have heard and seen him coming!
 
if they were amplified muffs wheels ,they must of been broke or turned off.
they would of picked up that swines movement long before that .

you would of thought the camera guy would've seen it to ....

or the noise from the cameraman confounded him.

I wonder if the outfitter put some bait in the hunters pocket. That Boar looks like he was coming in for dinner.
 
or the noise from the cameraman confounded him.

good point .
I find with the muffs l can always tell where different sounds are coming from .
with the ear bud one I use in the tree stand direction becomes confused .
spoken on another thread , someone suggested trying the buds in both ears , which im going to order another one when I get back to my port .
 
Who did his laundry that night!!
 
My buddy sent this to me a little while ago. This is not hunting, it was self defense. Good thing he didn't shoot his foot off! Holy cow!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,532
Latest member
subsrotestheo1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top