Claw Bullets on Buffalo

I didn't.

Would like to have seen as well.

Did get a DGS though will post pic of it later.
 
My vote for the most beautiful buffalo of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! That is a real old warrior!

If it is your first buff, has that feeling hit you yet? (If it has you will know which one)

What double is that?
 
Thanks!

Love that old warrior.

Hunted him alone so after he was down and adrenaline wore down a little bit. I spent some time quite time with him.

I used my Merkel.

Cheers.
 
Awesome.

I assume you hunted him in SA?
 
Yea.

Not far from Marble hall.

Huntend them in Zim before so first time im SA.

Was a better hunt than I had in Zim.

Really had to work for him.
 
Awesome.

I have serious problems with people making SA Hunts sound less "real".

I have hunted hard for them and sometimes you go home empty handed...

Well done once again!

That is an awesome buff!!
 
Thanks man.

Agree! SA can be just as good as Zim.

Cheers.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,860
Members
170,408
Latest member
ThedaCashi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top