Cigarettes question

Or just buy here for cheap. Marlboro goes for around US$3 per pack of 20.
@Piet Brood
Don't buy them in Australia. A pack of 50 will set you back $65 Aud. Ordinary rolling tobacco over $100aud for 50 grams.

Just claim dumb and surprised that there are tobacco restrictions !! Surrender if necessary and go by some more.
Only thing dumb about that is the suggestion....you will not only loose the goods but get fined or your arse thrown in jail

Just bring one box and leave the rest at home. At around $3 a box buy here and buy to take home with you. The money saving would probably buy you and extra Impala or wart hog.

Just bring one box and leave the rest at home. At around $3 a box buy here and buy to take home with you. The money saving would probably buy you and extra Impala or wart hog.
B

@Just Gina
I gave up the smokes for vaping. Depending on the flight (night time is easier) put the flight blanket over your head, have a couple of puffs of the vape and no one is any the wiser.
Bob
Dammit Bob, your supposed to encourage her to quit, not enable the bad habit. It would be a lot easier to bring her over to visit without her needing to endure that flight with nicotine issues not to mention it running us broke buying the damned things over there;)

Wait, what?? People still smoke cigs?? Ya gotta be kidding me!

I quit that shit when I was 27 cold turkey after 15 years of smoking. Ya'll are nuts!
Leave the dang things home! Problem sol-ved!:p

Wait, what?? People still smoke cigs?? Ya gotta be kidding me!

I quit that shit when I was 27 cold turkey after 15 years of smoking. Ya'll are nuts!
Leave the dang things home! Problem sol-ved!:p
Yeah, y'all outa be using smokeless tobacco like me. You can use it on planes, trains and automobiles with no fuss. Or, use the pouches for those two day plane flights or two week cruises to Africa. No lighters required and if you swallow a little, it'll keep you from getting intestinal worms, or so I've heard. LOL

@Denvir Tire
I don't. I'm saving a bucket load of money for other things that are important in life. Projectiles, primers, powder and hunting.
Especially at the price of cigs today?!?! HOLY COW! When I quit $10 would by a carton of 10 packs!

Dammit Bob, your supposed to encourage her to quit, not enable the bad habit. It would be a lot easier to bring her over to visit without her needing to endure that flight with nicotine issues not to mention it running us broke buying the damned things over there;)
@Action Bob
Since I started vaping in now spend less than 100 bucks a month. If I was still on the smokes that would be around 500 bucks a fortnight.
Now days I can't even stand the smell of cigarettes. I tried one a few months back and asked myself how I stood the shit for 40 years.
I still get my nicotine hit but a lot cheaper. I actually taste food now.

Just tell our darling little Gina how much she would save. Better still take a photo of a shit load of smokes and the cost and a photo of a rifle the same price or a hunt of equivalent value.
Put the 3 photos in front of her and tell her to choose the one she wants. If she picks the smokes you have a hard battle.
Bob

Especially at the price of cigs today?!?! HOLY COW! When I quit $10 would by a carton of 10 packs!
@sestoppelman
Mate I was going to quit when they got to one dollar a pack of 25. At the time I was paying 86 cents for 25. What a dickhead. Ended up giving up when rolling tobacco got to 50 odd dollars a pouch.
Bob

@sestoppelman
Mate I was going to quit when they got to one dollar a pack of 25. At the time I was paying 86 cents for 25. What a dickhead. Ended up giving up when rolling tobacco got to 50 odd dollars a pouch.
Bob
"50 dollars a pouch"? Wow! A $6.00 can of Grizzly here lasts me a week!

Chewing tabacy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross