cheetah in Namibia

Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH legend
Reviews
3
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
3,580
Reaction score
7,160
Website
www.tallyho.co.za
Deals & offers
76
Media
906
Member of
SCI, PHASA, SA Wingshooters
i am looking for a cheetah hunt in namibia for a client of mine
any outfitters contact me pls
stuart@tallyho.co.za
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,642
Members
170,613
Latest member
AdolfoMata
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top