www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Cancellation Hunt - 30 June - 8 July 2017

Dear AH members,
We have just received notification of a cancellation hunt in our calendar for 2017. Arrival date is on 30 June, with departure on 8 July 2017. This is for 8 nights, with 7 full hunting day safari.
I was scheduled to guide this hunt, and will be available to guide to the first hunter to book either as a 1x1 or 2x1 hunt.
Day fees for this hunt will be $200 per day, hunting 1x1, and hunting 2x1 will be $170 per hunter per day.

8 Nights, with 7 full hunting days, hunting 1x1. ( First Come First Serve, with me as your PH. Not sure if this is a good thing or not... :) You are welcome to request a different PH. Some will pay for this. hahaha )
$1400 per hunter.
Please add your trophy animals from our trophy fee list.

8 Nights, with 7 full hunting days, hunting 2x1. ( Arrival and Departure Day Free of Charge.)
$1190 per hunter.
Please add your trophy animals from our trophy fee list.

full

Once the original cancellation hunt is sold, I will notify all here. Should the hunt be sold, you can still join this group for the specified dates, with one of my excellent PH's at $250 per day for 1x1, or $200 per hunter for 2x1. Dates Specific.

The following are included in your Safari:

• All accommodation, food and beverages( Beers and Wines Included.)

• Trophy Fees as per Trophy Fee Pricelist

• Daily Laundry

• Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff

• Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari

• Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.

• 14% Government Tax on Day Fees

The following are excluded in your Safari:

• Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies

• Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country

• All International and Domestic flights

• Accommodation before and after safari dates

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Last edited by a moderator:
Where would this hunt be?

Hahaha Jerry, has to be the one and only, oldest, ugliest Bushbuck I have ever had the pleasure of guiding on.

Somebody needs to snap this up, Marius does a fine job.

DSCN0460.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck Marius if I hadn't just got back from RSA, I'd book this just for that bushbuck. I love an old, bald bushbuck like that even if it has two horns.

do you prefer them without teeth also?
this one didn't have any teeth either.

Good day Gentlemen,
The original cancellation hunt has been sold. You may still join us for those specific dates at the reduced prices as advertised in the thread.

Best Regards,
Marius Goosen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stewartsDucky

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber