Cancellation Buffalo Hunt 2016

Honestly I'm surprised you didn't have more participation. I was pretty close! Lucky guess

Nice Dagga boy at one of the artificial watering points
IMG-20160622-WA0003.jpg

Cool pic Ernest!

And folks if you travel to Hudespruit from the USA you will be pleased to know that comfort food is available and 24 hours a day!
image.jpg

Are you offering the same price for 2017?

Is your concession open to Kruger on one side or is it totally enclosed? How much extra would it be for a bull of any size?

At this stage we are totally enclosed, no movement of Buffalo between us and the park, we do have Lion and other Predator movement, and quite a lot of Elephant at the moment. Saw 15 Wild dogs on our area the last week or so. As for over 40" Buffalo, we have been hard hit by this ongoing drought so now more than ever we need to look after what we have, i am at this stage not prepared to commit to any unlimited size Buffalo, sorry !!. Our Tanzania areas would be the best option for that.

That is an awesome bull. Way outside those ears.

Ernst, define good buffalo I would be interested in 40+ send me a PM if you have any that size to hunt

Good luck selling the hunt Ernest. Had me fooled I thought he was bigger.

Nice looking buff, as is the one on the far right (even though I can only see one side). I like the curl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg