Cancellation Buffalo Hunt 2016

Honestly I'm surprised you didn't have more participation. I was pretty close! Lucky guess
 
Nice Dagga boy at one of the artificial watering points
IMG-20160622-WA0003.jpg
 
Cool pic Ernest!
 
And folks if you travel to Hudespruit from the USA you will be pleased to know that comfort food is available and 24 hours a day!
image.jpg
 
Are you offering the same price for 2017?
 
Is your concession open to Kruger on one side or is it totally enclosed? How much extra would it be for a bull of any size?
 
At this stage we are totally enclosed, no movement of Buffalo between us and the park, we do have Lion and other Predator movement, and quite a lot of Elephant at the moment. Saw 15 Wild dogs on our area the last week or so. As for over 40" Buffalo, we have been hard hit by this ongoing drought so now more than ever we need to look after what we have, i am at this stage not prepared to commit to any unlimited size Buffalo, sorry !!. Our Tanzania areas would be the best option for that.
 
That is an awesome bull. Way outside those ears.
 
Ernst, define good buffalo I would be interested in 40+ send me a PM if you have any that size to hunt
 
Good luck selling the hunt Ernest. Had me fooled I thought he was bigger.
 
Nice looking buff, as is the one on the far right (even though I can only see one side). I like the curl
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,425
Messages
1,575,767
Members
170,389
Latest member
RickeyJ067
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top