CANADA: Finally Time...

Rick Cox

AH elite
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
1,393
Reaction score
2,235
Location
Armstrong British Colombia
Media
104
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
4
Member of
Armstrong Fish and Game Club
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, British Colombia Ca.
All tagged up, and heading North Monday for ten days. Moose and elk are on the menu...

IMG_1100.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy hunting!
 
Good luck! Where ya headed?
 
Good luck. Stay safe. Watch out for those damned Grizzlies.
 
Oh man that sounds like a fun hunt, best of luck!!
 
Are you using an outfitter / guide or are you on your own? Bow or rifle?
 
Good luck! Where ya headed?
Peace River country. I was raised there, and still have a brother up there. He and I get together every few years for some hunting. He has a side by side and a river boat, so good to go! Unfortunately he has to work most of the time I am there, but will run support if I get lucky...
 
Good luck. Stay safe. Watch out for those damned Grizzlies.
Idiotic government cancelling the griz hunt. Caving in to antis. All studies support the hunt, but they say it is 'outdated'....
 
Good luck! Always a blast hunting with a brother.
 
Peace River country. I was raised there, and still have a brother up there. He and I get together every few years for some hunting. He has a side by side and a river boat, so good to go! Unfortunately he has to work most of the time I am there, but will run support if I get lucky...
Beautiful country up there! Good luck and have a blast!
I've hunted western Alberta north of Grand Cache, and over east from Provost north to Vermillion for geese, but never the Peace River country. I hope you have some pics to share when you get back (y)
 
Beautiful country up there! Good luck and have a blast!
I've hunted western Alberta north of Grand Cache, and over east from Provost north to Vermillion for geese, but never the Peace River country. I hope you have some pics to share when you get back (y)
Gonna be near Chetwynd in various river drainages and the hills around there.
 
Best of luck!
 
Good luck and welcome back to God's country!
 
Good luck !
 
I live in Beaverlodge but have a house in Tumbler, have seen lots of Moose over that way this year. Good luck
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,388
Messages
1,574,748
Members
170,159
Latest member
MagdaleBell
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top