CANADA: Finally Time...

Go get them man! Good luck!
 
IMG_1098.JPG
IMG_1100.JPG
IMG_1099.JPG
No luck yet, but here a few cell phone (poor) photos. The big cow moose and her calf stopped in to enjoy a few evening sips of mineral water. The wolf track beside my 35 Whelen cartridge explains why ungulates are having issues these days.
 
Gonna be near Chetwynd in various river drainages and the hills around there.
Very cool town, I spent hours walking around looking at all the carvings! A lot of talent is shown off in that town. Beautiful country around there, good luck finding bullwinkle!
Cheers,
Cody
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,300
Latest member
LatashiaBu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top